EO# For CRAB Intake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EO# For CRAB Intake?

I moved from Texas to California and I need to register the car in California. The smog check is required and they won't do it with the front pipe upgrade without an EO number. Does anyone know what this is?

This is from a California website on the subject....

"Aftermarket parts such as air intakes need a sticker with an eo# affixed to the vehicle to prove that those parts are legal for street use in California. If you have specific questions about specific parts on your car, ask us before we start the smog check, not after we start."
    Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
    Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Re: EO# For CRAB Intake?

They sell the carb stickers on Ebay.....

Get the best deals for carb sticker at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

what part of Cali did you move too?
      Originally posted by Lampoon View Post

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...icker&_sacat=0
      oh nice, I will have to get one

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw...icker&_sacat=0
        OMG thats crazy!!!! we are in the wrong business, lets make stickers!
        Chris White
        http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
        2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
        2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
        2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
        2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
        2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

That is my business lol

Comment

Rats....I found a 3.6 stocker for ya but you got the 3.9. Your hood always throws me off.
            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Ah, damn. Thanks for checking. I just posted a thread in the Sell/Trade/WTB section asking if anyone has one. I wish I still had mine. Last I saw it was 2 years ago and 2500 miles away. Long gone.
              Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
              Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Comment

Can't just slap any intake EO sticker in there can you? Like what if you used an injen # and lied about the manufacturer?

Comment

^^Considering that route. Been looking on ebay for stickers.

My Progression Thread

Comment

you might be able to get away with that. and have your thoughts on Cali changed?

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

California is over-regulated to the point of ridiculous. I do like how much there is to do in the Bay Area though.

My Progression Thread

Comment

ya well...anyways try calling Pick-N-Pull if they have any G6s on their lot. i saw one but that was months ago.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Working...
                        X