X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a saturn

Next time you see her going to have new wheels and i cant wait

Aura xr.
    Mods - Racingline motor mounts - Racingline Strut Bar -racingline motor mounts- Wams 93 tune - trans tune - Megan racing Coilovers - Power Stop Brake Kit - 8000k HID lows - 8000k HID fogs - 15% tint - Jvc indash - Full intake with cold air box - 2.5 inch cat back - Vibrant Resonator - Magnaflow Muffler - Yonaka 3 inch tips - upper and lower Billet Grille - LED turn signals - Full LED interior lights - White eyelids - NRG torque damper -transmission cooler with Stainless Steel lines - helo 225/35ZR20 chrome summer wheels.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.meintel?fref=ts

Re: just a saturn

Good stuff man, i love that car but i dont like those wheels....

Just not a big fan of them.

Also a nice saturn is rare. I had a friend in HS that had a Saturn Ion Redline with bolt ons and that shit was silly fast. He sold it to buy a GTI, and then sold that for an S2K.

The saturn was the nicest of them all if you ask me, which is something i would almost never say lol

What kind of wheels you planning? Or its secret?
    Mods: Racingline STB, Racingline grounding kit, Racingline MMI, Crabs Intake O3 w/ FPU, Redline Quicklift PLUS, Front R1Concepts Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Posi Quiet Ceramic Pads, BMD Adjustable Endlinks, H&R Sport Lowering springs, WAMS 93 Octane ECM Tune

Appearance Mods: Eagle Eye Projector Headlights (Black), Dart Carbon Fiber Overlays, Full Debadge, Plastidipped Grill, Black Altezza Tail Lights, Red Interior LEDs

Comment

Originally posted by ckeelan2087 View Post
      Good stuff man, i love that car but i dont like those wheels....

Just not a big fan of them.

Also a nice saturn is rare. I had a friend in HS that had a Saturn Ion Redline with bolt ons and that shit was silly fast. He sold it to buy a GTI, and then sold that for an S2K.

The saturn was the nicest of them all if you ask me, which is something i would almost never say lol

What kind of wheels you planning? Or its secret?
      I dont like the wheels no more the wheels do look better in person, Im down to a few wheels from vmr just not sure what one i have over winter to pick lol

Aura xr.
      Mods - Racingline motor mounts - Racingline Strut Bar -racingline motor mounts- Wams 93 tune - trans tune - Megan racing Coilovers - Power Stop Brake Kit - 8000k HID lows - 8000k HID fogs - 15% tint - Jvc indash - Full intake with cold air box - 2.5 inch cat back - Vibrant Resonator - Magnaflow Muffler - Yonaka 3 inch tips - upper and lower Billet Grille - LED turn signals - Full LED interior lights - White eyelids - NRG torque damper -transmission cooler with Stainless Steel lines - helo 225/35ZR20 chrome summer wheels.

Comment

nice shots. i like it as it sits. but if you must, 2nd and 3rd rims.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
          nice shots. i like it as it sits. but if you must, 2nd and 3rd rims.
          Thanks but its time for new wheels 2 years now lol time for a change
          Aura xr.

Comment

I Agree. New wheel time!

Comment

A set of Vossen Reps would look sick

or.

The new set that XXR just came out with 968s (Equip Reps)
              sigpic
              My Babe:
              Megan Racing Coilovers, HID Low Beams (50K) and Yellow Fogs, Rear Roof Spoiler, OEM Body Kit, Work Emitz

To Come:
              Custom suspension for Excessive Negative Camber and MORE!

Comment

Originally posted by Yelsew View Post
                A set of Vossen Reps would look sick

or.

The new set that XXR just came out with 968s (Equip Reps)
                Not trying to spend that much lol
                Aura xr.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzchop View Post
                  Next time you see her going to have new wheels and i cant wait
                  Hey, You referred me from saturnfans. This is my 08 Aura on 5k custom Cor rims & lowering springs. Cant wait to get the coils so I can drop it to the ground.

Found a nice stock to compare to.

Comment

Originally posted by Vindictive View Post
                    Hey, You referred me from saturnfans. This is my 08 Aura on 5k custom Cor rims & lowering springs. Cant wait to get the coils so I can drop it to the ground.

Found a nice stock to compare to.
                    Nice to see you made it over, Car looks good I like the wheels, cant wait to see it slammed !
                    Aura xr.

Comment

What size are the wheels and offset can u get me a side pic
                      Aura xr.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzchop View Post
                        What size are the wheels and offset can u get me a side pic
                        My rims are 20" Cor Revallos. I'm not sure what my offset is, but when you have them made you can get it custom.

Heres some more pictures.. It just rained & hella dirty.

Comment

Go with the third or fourth set from VMR. And where did you take those pics downtown?
                          Techno gray 07 G6 GT Sedan 20% tint, 6000K HID's, red LED floor lights, intake resonator removal, LED interior and reverse lights, debadged rear dart, gm emblem and pontiac emblem, and black emblem overlays.

Build thread: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24478

Comment

Classy car
                            Techno gray 07 G6 GT Sedan 20% tint, 6000K HID's, red LED floor lights, intake resonator removal, LED interior and reverse lights, debadged rear dart, gm emblem and pontiac emblem, and black emblem overlays.

Build thread: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24478

Comment

Have you had it dyoned it yet

Comment

Working...
                              X