X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new photo shoot 10/2013

New hood, taillights redone and waxed
    new front bumper coming soon

and both…….paint coming soon on the truck plus new bumper and painted bumper pad

Originally posted by acxdarlene
    no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Re: new photo shoot 10/2013

very nice pics

Great locations and nice n shiney, I want that hood so go ahead and send it vie ground.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
    Originally posted by [i
    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Where did you get the hood from?

Comment

hahahaha thanks Shane, I just got it barely a month ago, let me enjoy it for a while
        Its just a stock GXP hood, Doug. I got mine from a dealership down here that a friend of mine works at.

Comment

Originally posted by 08blackgt View Post
          hahahaha thanks Shane, I just got it barely a month ago, let me enjoy it for a while
          Its just a stock GXP hood, Doug. I got mine from a dealership down here that a friend of mine works at.
          I'm just looking for the cheapest possible way to get the stock GXP hood, so I'm asking everyone who has gotten one how and where they got theirs.

Comment

friend of mine works at a dealership, paid 400 for the hood, retails for 610

Comment

dont you love a black car when it shines like that? i love mine! nice and clean man!
              2001 Oldsmobile Alero GLS 3400, F40 sedan.
              sigpic

Comment

Love the car man! Looks good, black is my favorite
                Techno gray 07 G6 GT Sedan 20% tint, 6000K HID's, red LED floor lights, intake resonator removal, LED interior and reverse lights, debadged rear dart, gm emblem and pontiac emblem, and black emblem overlays.

Build thread: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24478

Comment

Is that a GXP hood?
                  Techno gray 07 G6 GT Sedan 20% tint, 6000K HID's, red LED floor lights, intake resonator removal, LED interior and reverse lights, debadged rear dart, gm emblem and pontiac emblem, and black emblem overlays.

Build thread: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24478

Comment

Working...
                  X