$50 tire rack gift card. sent by email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Trade $50 tire rack gift card. sent by email

I was wondering if anyone was going to make a tire rack purchase I have a $50 gc if they wanted to trade me the cash for it through paypal.

to add incentive I am willing to go as low as 10 percent which is $45 cash for the $50 tire rack gc.

TIRE RACK sells, the eibach prokit, hr springs, TOOLS, tire storage options, appearal, kyb suspension components and a lot more!

just check out everything they have up. it's a lot of stuff. stuff that you might need or want but didn't know they they sold.

if you were thinking trade here is what I need, maybe we can work a different deal if you have something I need.

passenger side upper gxp grille and or bezel

driver side gxp bezel

gxp hood and or scoops

monsoon amplifier for 6 speaker system

radio to amp harness (its loooonnnngg)
    Last edited by samurai; 09-30-2013, 09:17 AM.

Re: $50 tire rack gift card. sent by email

Aww man. If only this was up like 2 weeks ago haha

Comment

hopefully someone needs new tires out there or something from tire rack.

every one should know that tire rack doesn't just sell tires, they also sell lowering springs and suspension equipment.

I think the people that need new tires should just suck it up and buy them already. I did. and now the g6 is finally riding the way i want it to ride.

I kid you not, this car now makes the 405 seem like A REGULAR ROAD. and regular roads now seem like clouds. I am compositely satisfied with the Michelin primacy mxm4 95v 225 50R/18
      I can clearly see the compression and decompression of the spring when I add or let air out on each wheel because the car is completely balanced now. Im finally able to run 30 psi all around and not have to play with my tire pressure on each wheel to get this crap to ride smooth. it just does now.

I would recommend them to anyone
      Last edited by samurai; 09-27-2013, 11:06 AM.

Comment

$40 for the gift card that's 20% off

Comment

nevermind, whoever can delete this thread, I'm just going to use the damn thing now that my kyb mounts are breaking.
          Last edited by samurai; 10-07-2013, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X