Any Southern IL 6ers out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Southern IL 6ers out there?

Hey all! How mant Southern IL 6ers do we have? 10White and I came up with the idea of maybe having a meet or something like that but we didnt know if there was anyone else that was in Southern IL. So if your in Southern IL or anywhere. Close to use let us know so we can maybe have a meet or something like that
    "Chaos is a name for any order that produces confusion in our minds"
    Originally posted by ThreePointSix
    Call the police. Show us on this doll where it happened...

Re: Any Southern IL 6ers out there?

Originally posted by Dis xToby View Post
    Hey all! How mant Southern IL 6ers do we have? 10White and I came up with the idea of maybe having a meet or something like that but we didnt know if there was anyone else that was in Southern IL. So if your in Southern IL or anywhere. Close to use let us know so we can maybe have a meet or something like that
    Let's do it!!

sent from my wireless telegraph machine

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Northern IL here. But may be worth the drive.

Comment

I want to try to get like 5/10 people before i set anything up lol

Comment

Southern IL is a huge amount of land! I am close to Perryville, Cape, Jackson, MO!
          STL MO, and so on.

Comment

I have to go to jackson everyday fir work lol

Comment

Working...
            X