Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANYONE GOING TO GM NATIONALS ON SATURDAY 22ND 2013?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANYONE GOING TO GM NATIONALS ON SATURDAY 22ND 2013?!?!

Hi everyone!

I haven't been on here for awhile because I've been busy with my modeling but Im back and wondering if anyone was going to be at GM Nationals this Saturday?!

I will be entering my GXP in the show and I will be in the bikini contest!! So, if you are there come cheer me on!!!

For those of you who don't know me my name is Nicole and I have the 09 black and pink G6 GXP Street Edition

Hope to see some new faces there on Saturday and hope you can come out and support me )

Below is a link to Carlisle's FB page for there bikini contest photos. Please "like" my photo! Thanks!!

-Nicole

Ms. Carlisle GM Nationals
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Other contests im in

Bikini Goddess Bikini Contest link to picture:
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Miss Bikini Challenge CoverGirl and Model of the Year of the 2014 Miss Bikini Calendar llink to picture:

AMICLUBWEAR Bikini Contest link to picture:
    2009.5 G6 GXP
    35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Re: ANYONE GOING TO GM NATIONALS ON SATURDAY 22ND 2013?!?!

Well, howdy Stranger.

If I had known that you were going to make an appearance there wearing nothing more than a sling shot, I would have made arrangements to drive across the continent just to say Hi.

Anywho, is that wrong...? wink!
    Current Mods
    245/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01 R, 245/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS60, Eibach springs, Debadged, Recessed upper grills, GTP rear valance, GXP exhaust, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, K&N air filter, GMPP strut tower brace, Steering wheel stereo controls, Baer Cobalt 13" front brakes, Cobalt SS 11.75" rear brakes, Stainless steel braided brake lines front & rear, Leather steering wheel, Recessed lower grills, Leather shifter handle, Leather parking brake handle, Leather console lid cover, Volant intake, PIAA H9 & H11 Xtreme White Plus headlights & driving lights, 93 octane tuned ECM & TCM, Custom painted headlights, Motorsport Tech wheel adapters, C5 Corvette 17" x 8.5" wheels, Koni Sport struts and shocks, MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor plug wires, Racingline polyurethane motor mount inserts...
    Altered6 Progression Page

Comment

Re: ANYONE GOING TO GM NATIONALS ON SATURDAY 22ND 2013?!?!

its been so long how you been and mmmm i might go
      we should do another meet for DMV???

Comment

Working...
      X