SNUBBER. Engine Mount Dampening.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNUBBER. Engine Mount Dampening.

what are the symptoms when the SNUBBER. Engine Mount Dampening. goes out .. i have engine vibration and sometimes hard shifting..

no check engine on ...... i found thid part online for 63 bucks... i belive it is original ... i got this car 7 months ago soo i am learning this car ....

this vibration is driving me crazy ..

Re: SNUBBER. Engine Mount Dampening.

Nrg performance and spoon also sell performance torque dampers. Supposedly the short version will bolt right in. Nrg is carbon fiber look or something spoon is that sweet blue aluminum stuff can't remember off hand what its called. Still relativly new to my g6 I've come accross threads mentioning the same problem and suggestions to replace the damper. Don't recall anyone actually saying it took care of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Drakon543 View Post
      Nrg performance and spoon also sell performance torque dampers. Supposedly the short version will bolt right in. Nrg is carbon fiber look or something spoon is that sweet blue aluminum stuff can't remember off hand what its called. Still relativly new to my g6 I've come accross threads mentioning the same problem and suggestions to replace the damper. Don't recall anyone actually saying it took care of the problem.
      yeah well i want to try the original from gm....anyways do you know any symptoms when those things fail

Comment

Does any 1 knows the symptom when that peace goes out,... and how to inspected?

Comment

i want to say your motor will experience more vibration. I have noticed without mine attached, I get some heavier vibrations at a certain RPM that is transmitted thru my steering wheel.

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Working...
          X