No announcement yet.

Oakley Sunglasses Still For Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Oakley Sunglasses Still For Sale!

Hey everyone! Decided to get ride of the under dash red lights, im over them so they are now up for grabs lol. I don't have the box or any paper work for them but i got them from LEDunderbody.com. They still sell this item its just an updated version of it. I did not remember to take a pic of them working in the car cause im dumb but they are in perfect working order. They flash/pulsate and sorta go with the music, the music aspect of them never worked as great as i wanted from the start though, i always just kept them on constantly. You will need double sided tape for the mounts that clip onto the LED bar and attach under your dash. I had them screwed in cause the tape they gave you initially didn't hold. I believe there are 4 screws missing to the clips because on 4 of the clips i only had 1 screw holding it in. Hope this all makes sense lol. ALSO the white fuse holder is broken, its been held together by wire i had around the house, pretty ghetto but it does work and has lasted longer than the fuse holder that came with it was supposed to.
    PAYPAL ONLY FOR BOTH ORDERS IF MONEY IS EXCHANGED! THANKS!

25$ Shipped OBO Or Trade LEDS ARE SOLD! THANKS!

Next is just these pair of Oakley Bottlecap Sunglasses with the cloth case. I got them awhile ago but got more use out of my cheap knock off raybans so these gotta go. I originally paid 115$.

50$ Shipped OBO OR Trade

Last edited by AVT5G6; 05-07-2013, 10:18 AM.
    Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Re: Red Under Dash LED Bars/ Oakley Sunglasses

No offers or anything? Trade? Got stuff lying around? Random stock parts? I know the LED bar isnt in the best shape, just figured i would have some sorta offer by now lol. Keepin my fingers crossed.
    Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Comment

Working...
    X