Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who and who not to do business with!!

Retired Moderator Photobucket
    G6 Post Whore

Who and who not to do business with!!

There already may be a similiar thread on the forum here, but i think this deserves to be an ongoing sticky in the "For sale / WTB" section. I have been wanting to set one of these up for awhile now but have been a little busy.

If you have (had) a transaction with another member on this forum, we want to hear about it. There seems to be a good bunch of people on here and we would like to help protect you as you have transactions with other members. Good or bad, please tell us about your transaction. This is to help protect the future buyers and sellers on this forum. If you have negative comments about a transaction, please give us as many details as possible. And please list wether you would do business with that person again. Even though you may have a bad transaction, it is not always the fault of just the seller or just the buyer. Once again, thank you for all your help and info to make G6performance.com a kickass place to hang out!

Simplyred: Great seller, always received merchandise as quickly as possible. Would most certainly do business with again!
    G6performance: Great seller! Never had an issue with items i purchased. Would most certainly do business with again!
    MONTERACER: Great buyer!!! Money was there almost as soon as the deal was done. Would do business with again!
    Lampoon: Great buyer! Money was there almost as soon as the deal was done. Would do business with again even though he is a little strange
    bluegtp33: Great buyer! He had the money in my account before i could even blink Would most certainly do business with again!
    reubenk: Great buyer! Money was there... No issues! Would do business with again!
    JST4SHOG6: Another great buyer! Had no issues! Would do business with again!
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

suckit
    G6er Addict

Toyz: Quick Shipment (first available business day ) Would definately buy from again
    Xtreme-Doors: 2 months, still no item. Unless bussiness gets straightened out I do not reccomend ordering from them.

suckit
    G6er Addict

g6ondubs: i bought a phone from him, didn't work, returned for money, never received any...money down the drain

gt-r, gtpprix, and g6performance are awesome sellers...that goes without saying
    -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
    Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Captain Canuck! Photobucket
    Photobucket
    suckit
    suckit
    suckit
    suckit
    G6er 4 Life!
    Name
    Tom
    Year
    Make
    Pontiac
    Model
    G6
    Trim
    GTP
    Engine
    3.9L V6 LZ9
    Transmission
    6 Speed Manual
    Style
    Coupe
    Color
    Black
    XBox LIVE Gamercard
    TLS2025

Xtreme-doors: They have officially been removed from the vendors list, and as such are not allowed to solicit any sales from this forum. If they come on here and try to sell you anything, please report it to a moderator.
    CDN_GTP: I purchased my rims from him. Great guy to deal with and I would definately recommend him. I doubt he'll be on here though, as he's trying to get out of his lease.

suckit
    G6er 4 Life!

Sellers
    G6Performance - awesome seller, highly recommended
    GT-R - again, great seller and excellent service
    GTPPrix - good seller - didn't send me a tracking number which I prefer but still got the product in good time.

Buyers
    Jonnycat - great buyer, as long as the price is right

suckit
    Active G6er

Toyz-Great seller, item shipped on next business day, would definately buy from again. (Bulbs in the silent auction)

Lampoon-Great seller, product shipped quickly and in perfect condition, would definately buy from again, nice guy.(I bought a pair of Magnaflow exhaust tips from him)

And of course the Dr himself-excellent seller, wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.
    Quote Originally Posted by TLS2000
    It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

She said I think I.... Photobucket
    Photobucket
    suckit
    suckit
    suckit
    G6er 4 Life!

Year
    Make
    Pontiac
    Model
    G6
    Trim
    GTP
    Engine
    3.9L V6 LZ9
    Transmission
    4 Speed Auto
    Style
    Sedan
    Color
    Electric Blue Metallic
    XBox LIVE Gamercard
    jpsimp33

Toyz: great seller, lost his butt in sales, but got info to me soon after deal closed and shipped next business day...would do business with again (when i get gto)

the Doc (g6performance): great seller, awesome customer service and ships quickly...and makes great parts too....would do business with again

raginfish: great buyer, i tried to give him all picture i could of what was wrong with item, he agreed and had money order on way next day...would do business with again

coupeofg6: long gone, but for everyone else, ripped a few members off, dont buy from him

xtremedoors: started off great, got package pretty quick since it was from canada...but then they fell off face of earth with my package missing 3 pieces....unless things get straightened out, would not buy from again

suckit
    G6er Addict

Toyz - good giver, he was super quick giving me free stuff let alone something I paid for

jnak- great seller, best prices anywhere, tough to beat free, 85% of the labour was included, the other 15% I did, free use of garage and free copper gasket sealant.
    BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
    ^ The Man
    v The Legend

suckit
    G6er Addict

bought a couple things off noah (simplyred) and he shipped fast. never had a problem.

same with Doc Speed and GT-R...good communication, good product, good sellers.

sold some seats to Toyz once i finally talked him into wanting them lol. nothing says "good buyer" like paying in person in cash

suckit
    Established G6er
    Name
    Steve
    Year
    Make
    Chevorlet
    Model
    Camaro
    Trim
    LS
    Engine
    3.6L V6 DI LLT
    Transmission
    6 Speed Manual
    Style
    Coupe
    Color
    Cyclone Gray Metallic

hnda8n - Just picked up a dual rear valance off of him. Told me about the scratches on it(which are basically non-existent) and immediately hooked up more pics when I asked. Buy anything he wants to sell ya.

suckit
    G6 Post Whore

G6Performance - Got my Stage 3 around Christmastime last year. I know people are having problems with him now, but my personal experience was 100% satisfactory.

jerrodmann - Sold me his self-painted headlights for a great deal. Was very honest about all the things he felt were imperfections, and shipped quickly. I will probably be swapping them out for a new set soon that I want to change some things on, but the ones he sold me were still pretty hot looking.

suckit
    Active G6er
    Year
    Make
    Pontiac
    Model
    G6
    Trim
    GT
    Engine
    3.5L V6 LX9
    Transmission
    4 Speed Auto
    Style
    Sedan
    Color
    Granite Metallic

Doc Speed-----great seller, A+ product

GT-R----- great seller, good communication, kick ass product

Lampoon---- pooners is awesome when it comes to shipping and product quality. He is a little weird, but he's from Texas after all

Vector Motorsports----- painless experience so far, waiting patiently for the finished product

Needless to say i would be more then happy to do business with them again

Retired Moderator Photobucket
    suckit
    G6 Post Whore
    Name
    Mike
    Year
    Make
    Pontiac
    Model
    G8
    Engine
    3.6L V6 LY7
    Transmission
    5 Speed Auto
    Style
    Sedan

izn trbl invested $800 into projector HID's from him, and 5 months later, no lights still. communication is poor. NOT recommended!
    2009 PONTIAC G8
    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

suckit
    Medium-Rare G6er

Re: Who and who not to do business with!!

After trouble getting an ECM re-flashed lately and, even though it was second hand, Vector Motorsports agreed to take it and do the job right. They were most helpful, courteous and prompt and even gave me a reasonable price for correcting what basically some one else's error.
    I'd both recommend them and do business with them again. A very understanding company.
    GTPdriver
    G. Stephen Day

suckit
    Medium-Rare G6er

Re: Who and who not to do business with!!

ragingfish - great seller. my ragingnet arrived very quickly.