Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who and who not to do business with!!

Originally posted by VigilantMachine
    ragingfish - great seller. my ragingnet arrived very quickly.
    ill add to that. he sent lube out real quick.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
      ill add to that. he sent lube out real quick.
      My momma always said don't get between a man and his lube!
      2009 PONTIAC G8
      MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Lampoon - dude's awesome and sells an amazing product.
        GTPprix - kept me updated nearly everyday when I ordered a tune.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

I wouldn't do business with gtprix....he thinks its ok to start threads and call people retarded who aren't infact mentally challenged....glad to see there's. A vendor who doesn't mind usng words in the wrong context....def wouldn't do business imo with him

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

I can't believe you actually went and found this thread. Most would have just left it as it was, but you went the extra mile. You couldn't leave well enough alone...........even after the website owner called "no joy" on the thread and locked it up.
            "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

GTPprix:
              Havent actually done any business with GTPprix, but emailed him a series of questions, and the response time was a matter of minutes to each, very impressive!
              He was able to clearly and consisley answer all of my questions. Will definitely be getting my tune from him when the time comes.

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
                I wouldn't do business with gtprix....he thinks its ok to start threads and call people retarded who aren't infact mentally challenged....glad to see there's. A vendor who doesn't mind usng words in the wrong context....def wouldn't do business imo with him
                The fact that he started a thread calling someone retarted isn't the brightest idea comming from a vendor..... YES, does it affect the quality of a product or service? NO.

I myself havent personally have not done bussiness with Chris (GTPprixx)...yet... but he has answered any questions I throw at him, not very timemely but this I understand... hey he's a busy man he has other shit to do. Chris and I did however have a missunderstanding when he had the sale (one before this one) but after speaking to eachother via PM we resolved it and got everything squared away, as he put it no harm no foul.

Would I do bussines with him... sure.

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Never!!!

Comment

I annoyed the hell out of chris when i was buying my tune

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Working...
                    X