monstORR Partout!!!(PRICE DROPPPP x2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: monstORR Partout!!!

well im getting sick of seeing these 3 parts in my house!! Best offer for the full crabs intake, the ait bumper(willing to ship if your willing to pay) and 125 for the spyder headlights i retrofitted.

Comment

no pics of headlights btw

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
        oh shit lol, it will be up in 5 min!

Comment

I'll do $60 on the CAB, if you're willing to part it. Not trying to low-ball you on the pipe as I'm not crazy interested in it.

Comment

Originally posted by ImperialBlue View Post
            I'll do $60 on the CAB, if you're willing to part it. Not trying to low-ball you on the pipe as I'm not crazy interested in it.
            Yeah i mean shit id take 100 for everything and its boxed and all.

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
              they upp btw

Comment

Alright, damn-it, let's do this, lol. Do you still have my address? And did you have the 3.5? That's important to know.

Comment

Originally posted by ImperialBlue View Post
                  Alright, damn-it, let's do this, lol. Do you still have my address? And did you have the 3.5? That's important to know.
                  I think i do, and yes i had the 3.5 I think it was the Lz4

Comment

Alright, perfect, let me know

Comment

bumper is solddddddddddddddddd

Comment

150 for the crabs!
                        "Chaos is a name for any order that produces confusion in our minds"
                        Originally posted by ThreePointSix
                        Call the police. Show us on this doll where it happened...

Comment

lights and intake pending!

Comment

Still got the headlights?
                            Techno gray 07 G6 GT Sedan 20% tint, 6000K HID's, red LED floor lights, intake resonator removal, LED interior and reverse lights, debadged rear dart, gm emblem and pontiac emblem, and black emblem overlays.

Build thread: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24478

Comment

Im kinda interested in the subs, but i know you said you don't want to ship, I also dont have much money to spend lol
                              Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Comment

Lights are SOLD and intake is PENDING still
                                Originally posted by AVT5G6 View Post
                                Im kinda interested in the subs, but i know you said you don't want to ship, I also dont have much money to spend lol
                                I can check to see how much it would be to try and get it over there, Its a massive lol

Comment

Working...
                                X