monstORR Partout!!!(PRICE DROPPPP x2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: monstORR Partout!!!

how much is the speedo shipped to 48910?

Comment

STB is sold!!

Comment

thanks again for the springs and endlinks =)
        http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13376
        v^v^my progression^v^v
        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24215

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the STB bar! It's the perfect compliment to my springs. Car feels incredibly solid

Comment

Hey bro. Got a new phone or I would have just texted you bc I don't have your number anymore. Is the speedo just plug and play if I was to buy it and it would work? I have the 07 base if that helps. Text me and let me know. 386-214-5369 if you don't still have it.
            J DOG

MODS
            35% windshield/ 15% strip to look less illegal, 10% all the way around, 20" Forte F55 Banshee's, custom painted interior, HVAC replace blue LEDS, PYLE double din dvd player, custom trunk with 2 12" Memphis-street edge subs, back up camera, blue LEDs under dash and dome, and 2 blue knight rider led strobe strips in trunk, tinted tails, blue LED reverse lights, debadged/custom vinyl badge, front badge overlay, eyelids, 6000k lows, added OEM fogs, 6000k fogs, third brake light vinyl overlay , shift boot added, blacked out grille, blue leds in grille, canuck springs, BMD endlinks, res delete, stickers

LOTS TO COME!

Progression
            http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10929

Comment

Also my rpm gauge goes up to 8k but its an automatic so idk if it will make much of a difference but idk?
              J DOG

MODS
              35% windshield/ 15% strip to look less illegal, 10% all the way around, 20" Forte F55 Banshee's, custom painted interior, HVAC replace blue LEDS, PYLE double din dvd player, custom trunk with 2 12" Memphis-street edge subs, back up camera, blue LEDs under dash and dome, and 2 blue knight rider led strobe strips in trunk, tinted tails, blue LED reverse lights, debadged/custom vinyl badge, front badge overlay, eyelids, 6000k lows, added OEM fogs, 6000k fogs, third brake light vinyl overlay , shift boot added, blacked out grille, blue leds in grille, canuck springs, BMD endlinks, res delete, stickers

LOTS TO COME!

Progression

Comment

Originally posted by J DOG View Post
                Also my rpm gauge goes up to 8k but its an automatic so idk if it will make much of a difference but idk?
                Yeah, it wouldn't work with your six then dude! they just got sold too lol

Comment

Damn ight bro.
                  J DOG

MODS

LOTS TO COME!

Progression

Comment

DROPPED PRICES!!!!! Speedo is SOLD and prices have been dropped! Get these things before they are gone!!

Comment

I'm going to have to withdraw my interest of the LED tails...decided to get springs instead...GLWS
                      Progression Thread - Updates on page 1

Show: Complete debadge, Black Eagle Eye headlights, 35% Tint, Front dart blackout, window trim blackout, front grill trim blackout, 2Crave No. 5 Wheels

Go: Intake resonator delete, Spectre intake piping, K&N drop in filter
                      , MagnaFlow exhaust, Falken Azenis PT-722 Tires

Misc: RCA Headrest DVD players

Pending Install:
                      Enroute:
                      Next idea: Lowering Springs/Spacers

Comment

Re: monstORR Partout!!!(PRICE DROPPPP)

Originally posted by monstORR View Post
                        Well its come to that time!! Getting rid of the six for a LGT! Obviously the subs, bumper i dont intend on shipping, everything else is free game! Any questions message me!!

1) Crabs fpu/ opt 3 missing bolts i believe and the shield is a bit rough(bought it second hand like that) $200+shipping

DSC_0114 by monstORR22, on Flickr

2) Gm Strut Bar : little beat where it touches the hood $60+shipping (SOLD)

DSC_0128 by monstORR22, on Flickr

DSC_0129 by monstORR22, on Flickr

DSC_0130 by monstORR22, on Flickr

3) The retrofitted spyder headlights : They need a little work, lenses are very scratched, halos are cheap and are weirdly colored at times, mormito mini projectors,black reflectors. Any questions on these message me $185+shipping

4) BMD endlinks: were never put in the car still brand new$90+shipping (SOLD)

DSC_0118 by monstORR22, on Flickr

5) Custom speedo, lights up blue and white. $40+shipping (SOLD)

*Video of it in action!

6) Canuck springs that give around a 2in drop all around 15k miles on them $150+shipping (SOLD)

DSC_0142 by monstORR22, on Flickr

7) Ait Bumper $220 (PENDING)

DSC_0120 by monstORR22, on Flickr

DSC_0122 by monstORR22, on Flickr

DSC_0123 by monstORR22, on Flickr

8 ) Subs with all wiring and custom box w/ amp $205

DSC_0133 by monstORR22, on Flickr

9) LED taillights for the sedan $200+shipping

DSC_0136 by monstORR22, on Flickr

DSC_0047 by monstORR22, on Flickr

Remember all prices are negotiable!!
                        Hey how are you? Where are you located? Im seriously wanting to buy thoughs taillgihts off of you. If yiu can please email me at....m_polera_@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by 10white View Post
                          I'm going to have to withdraw my interest of the LED tails...decided to get springs instead...GLWS
                          Its all good!

Bumper sale fell through! BUMP!!!!!!!!!I know someone wants these tails.. giving it one more week before they get thrown up on craigslistt

Comment

Tails are sold!! All thats left are headlights, FPU/opt 3 and the bumper!!!

Comment

Wish my wife wanted to update the bumper on her car. Her current one is peeling and this one is already the correct color.
                              2007 Pontiac G6 3.5L V6 | 1998 BMW Z3 Dinan

Comment

bump for installing a bov on my legacy!

Comment

Working...
                                X