Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2013 ROTM Nominations now being accepted!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 2013 ROTM Nominations now being accepted!

Its April. The start of Spring and new beginnings. Its one of only 4 months with only 30 days.
    April starts on the same day of the week as July in all years, and January in leap years. April also ends on the same day of the week as December every year.
    The birthstone for April is the Diamond.....and as previously mentioned the Beginning of Spring.

Spring opens the flowers so lets open the ROTM for G6P!

The Rules-

Active member's vehicles only & please just nom the one you feel deserves this recognition.

-If at all possible, post specifics on the vehicle you are nominating.
    -Try to include year, make, trim line and most importantly...any mods.
    The list of mods (if any) will be included in the voting threads, but we dont need a life story
    -Please include a link to the users progression page (if they have one)
    -We only need ONE photo of the vehicle for your nomination.
    -Only the nominator may change the submitted photo.
    -You may only submit someone else's ride & not your own.

Only one nomination per person - No exceptions!
    Once a vehicle has been nominated, there is no need to submit the same vehicle again -
    ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS WON WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS IS INELIGIBLE TO WIN AGAIN.

Nominations will last till the voices tell me to stop it.
    Voting will start once the nomination period is finished and will last around a week
    but the attorneys told me this could fluctuate.

If there are more than 10 nominations then I will eat my shoe, Also the nomination thread will be closed, and the first 10 vehicles nominated will be sent to voting....unless I get a wild hair in which case things could change.

In the event of a tie during voting, there will be a 2 day tie breaker vote.
    If it is still a tie after the tie breaker then the car nominated first will be declared the Grand Pooh Bah extreme supreme oober super sweetest buro winner. All will then pay homage to have won this way.

Dont forget about our ROTM Banter Thread for non-nomination posts or non-ROTM voting related hoo hah haa.

Fightclub rules apply...what happens in our G6P ROTM stays in our G6P ROTM.
    There will be no begging for votes on other sites or your disqualified and may be subjected to ridicule, ban and repeated assaults.

Nominations or votes may be removed for reason/cause, to include, but not limited to -
    breaking rules, cheating, dishonesty, voters making new/double accounts (to increase votes) or merely being a Burro.

So with that out of the way lets get this under way!
    I wish those of you who read this whole thing a better day and I apologize for wasting 5 minutes of your life with silly stuff. Now....May the hottest & sweetest G6 win!
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Re: April 2013 ROTM Nominations now being accepted!

Its April?? still feels like December here

Comment

do we just post up who we want to nominate here in this thread?
      http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13376
      v^v^my progression^v^v
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24215

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RedBullADDICT View Post
        do we just post up who we want to nominate here in this thread?
        Yeah along with a picture of the ride and a list of known mods on the car.
        2005 G6 GT
        My Progression Thread

Current Mods: Debadged, Arrow badges blacked out, Chrome grill surrounds blacked out, Grand Am LED 3rd brake light mod, Black Eagle Eye projectors, Black recessed lower grills, Red LED underdash/seat lighting, Redline Tuning Elite hood struts, Racingline STB, CRABS Option 3, 6k DDM Tuning HID lows, Color match interior trim

Mods on the way: 6k DDM Tuning HID fogs

Future Plans: Plastidip stock GT rims, Painted engine cover

Comment

I nominate RedMoon Roku (If you want a different pic, let me know and I'll change it)

Roku's Mods: K&N air intake system, Eibach lowering springs, 225/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Postion Tires, 18in OZ Ultraleggera matte black rims, Disc Italia brake pads and slotted rotors, debadged, 30% window tint, Eagle Eye headlights (black), 10000k HID kit for both the fog and low beam headlights, Sonar tailights (black), Racingline strut tower bar, Sirius Satellite Radio, BMD front end links, BMD steel braided brake lines, Brembo four piston front brake calipers, upper and lower recessed grilles (body color) GM Ground Effects kit (body color), Hammerhead flushmount spolier (body color), Customized Pontiac Concept Dart (Black w/ Carbon Fiber) and FINALLY PAID OFF THE LOAN, BABY!!
          Roku's progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...36&pagenumber=

Comment

im nominating CRUISING6

Performance Mods: 3" Cold Air Intake, WAMS Tuned ECM/TCM, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, SSC Lowering Springs, Kumho Ultra High Performance Tires, R1 Concepts Zinc-Silver Plated Rotors with C-Max Ceramic pads, Twin Transmission Coolers and an Engine Torque Damper
            Appearance Mods: Eyelids, Light Smoked Headlights, Chrome Lower Grill, Front Lip/Chin Spoiler, 5000K HID LOs, 3000K Halogen HIs, Yellow Fog Lights, Mud Flaps, Black Calipers, Copper Painted Steelies with a White Stripe, White Letters on tires, LED Bulbs All Around, LED Courtesy Lighting, Tinted Windows, Roof Spoiler, Blacked Out Third Brake Light, Light Smoked Tail Lights, Hood Struts
            Last edited by RedBullADDICT; 05-07-2013, 04:18 PM.
            v^v^my progression^v^v

sigpic

Comment

I Nominate WoodburyMan. I'm sure a lot of us wish we all had a G8.

Appearance: Complete LED Conversion, 6000K DDM HID Low Beams, Painted Calipers

Electronics: Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauge Retrofit, Factory iPod Control/Display

Go Stuff: Custom DiabLew ECM/TCM 93 Octane Tune, NGK TR6IX Plugs, MSD Plug Wires, Vararam Ram Air OTR Intake, BMR Strut Tower Bar

Stop Stuff: DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Wheels: (Winter)Moda MD17 Black w/ 235/55/17 Blizzak WS70s. (Summer)Stock 18."
              Performance: WAMS, K&N 69 Series CAI, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust built with a Camaro SS Muffler and Glasspack with 4 inch double-wall stainless steel tips, Thunderbolt 8.2mm High-Performance Spark Plug Wires, NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs, Pennzoil Ultra Full Synthetic, Resonator Delete, Racingline Motor Mount Inserts, Racingline Grounding kit. (4 additional grounds from battery to front bumper for DDM tuning HIDS)

Handling: Moog Front Control Arms and Toe Ends, Racingline STB, Koni Yellow "4 Point" Suspension -Front to Rear- , Energy Suspension Poly Front Sway Bar bushings, Energy Suspension Tie-rod bushings, Energy Suspension Front Control Arm replacement mounts, Eibach Pro-kit springs, BMD Front Endlinks, Genuine Saab .9mm Rear Chamber Shims, 19mm Motorsports spacers on all 4 tires.

Stopping: Cobalt SS Front Brembo's, R1Concepts Premium Cross-slotted Front Rotors, R1Concepts Premium Cross-slotted and Drilled rear Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid, BMD Steel Braided Brake Lines, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires.

Appearance: Revotec Eagle Eye CCFL Projectors, Red Calibers, 6000k 35w DDM fogs, 6000k 55w DDM lows, LED Taillights, DDM Tuning LED Switchback Turn Signals, Konig Crown 17x7.5 Rims. 30% tint in front windows, rear windows @ 15% tint

Safety & Security: Cobra XRS 9470 Radar Detector, Experimental 2mm rear mounted camera with Bluetooth connectivity to my phone, GOSHERS Universal Blind Spot Detection System w/ LED Indicators, Waze GPS App with a windshield mount for early warning for police coupled with Radar Detector (double-whammy).

Experimental: BG 44k, BG MOA, BG ATC, Custom Transmission Cooler, Super Secret Flux-capacitor transporter, Header reflective wrap, CAI 2000 degree radiant reflective wrap.

Progression: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22823

Comment

...bump...

Comment

I, 10white, nominate infamous and his 2005 Pontiac G6 V6

Progression Thread

7000K HID Headlights, LED H11 Fog lights, Black Overlays on Emblems, K&N Intake, Custom Flowmaster Exhaust, BMW Black 18x7.5" OEM Chevy Cobalt Wheels, 225/45/18 Continental ContiSportContact 2 Tires, Color Blended 3rd Brake Light, Candy Teal Engine Cover, Red LED Trunk Light, 7000K LED Reverse Lights, Tinted Taillights, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, SPC Alignment Kit Front, Little Tree Forest on Rear View (+10 hp), Corvette Mobil 1 Stickers/Oil Cap, Black Calipers, M3 Black Roof, Trunk Debadge, Spyder Projector Headlighs, Blacked out Arrowhead, front grille and door trim, Painted Arrowhead on Hood Liner
                  Last edited by 10white; 04-27-2013, 04:27 PM.
                  Progression Thread - Updates on page 1

Show: Complete debadge, Black Eagle Eye headlights, 35% Tint, Front dart blackout, window trim blackout, front grill trim blackout, 2Crave No. 5 Wheels

Go: Intake resonator delete, Spectre intake piping, K&N drop in filter
                  , MagnaFlow exhaust, Falken Azenis PT-722 Tires

Misc: RCA Headrest DVD players

Pending Install:
                  Enroute:
                  Next idea: Lowering Springs/Spacers

Comment

Why thank you good sir

Comment

So what's the word? Are we starting this thing or are we transferring it to this month?
                      Roku's Mods: K&N air intake system, Eibach lowering springs, 225/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Postion Tires, 18in OZ Ultraleggera wheels (black), Disc Italia brake pads and slotted rotors, debadged, 30% window tint, Eagle Eye headlights (black), DDM 6000K HID low headlights, Notto SE 10000K HID fog lights, LED taillights, Koni shock absorbers and front struts, Racingline strut tower bar and grounding kit, Sirius Satellite Radio, BMD front end links, BMD steel braided brake lines, Brembo four piston front brake calipers, MPD ram air hood (body color), upper and lower recessed grilles (body color) GM Ground Effects kit (body color), Hammerhead flushmount spolier (body color), Customized Pontiac Concept Dart (Black w/ Carbon Fiber), Remin carbon fiber dash kit, WAMS ECM 91 Octane Tune, Borla pro xs dual muffler exhaust with vibrant resonator
                      Roku's progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...36&pagenumber=

Comment

????????? may car of the month?

Comment

Comment

I was hoping for at least 5 nominations....
                            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

cmon people I know theres more than just us on this forum we only need a couple more...
                              v^v^my progression^v^v

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X