Partout interest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partout interest!

Well its gotten to that point. I should have my new car in a week or two and gonna check for the interest for the parts i thought about sellin.

1) Crabs fpu/ opt 3 missing bolts i believe and the shield is a bit rough(bought it second hand like that)
    2) Gm Strut Bar : little beat where it touches the hood
    3) The retrofitted spyder headlights : They need a little work, lenses are very scratched, halos are cheap and are weirdly colored at times, mormito mini projectors,black reflectors. Any questions on these message me
    4) BMD endlinks: were never put in the car still brand new
    5) Custom speedo, lights up blue and white the fuel gauge is a bit off.
    6) Canuck springs that give around a 2in drop all around
    7) Ait Bumper
    Subs with all wiring and custom box w/ amp
    9) LED taillights for the sedan

I will probably make an official posting this weekend or next week sometime .

Re: Partout interest!

Interested in the ait bumper and I'm sure most of those will sell good on here.
    Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

LED tails

Comment

how much on those springs and end links?
        http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13376
        v^v^my progression^v^v
        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24215

sigpic

Comment

PM sent.
          Mods:
          CRAB option 3 and FPU, iSimple Ipod integrator, Infinity Kappa 693.7i rear speakers, 50 front/20 rear window tint, gtp rims, Brembo brakes, Racingline STB/grounding kit, Intake Resonator Deleted, WAMS Tune.

Upcoming Mods:
          more audio upgrades, racingline MMIs(waiting to be installed)

Comment

Working...
          X