2013 Indiana Pontiac Rally - Success - Pics Start Pg. 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Indiana Pontiac Rally - Success - Pics Start Pg. 26

It has come to that time of the year again!! June 29th has been designated for your next meet!

As in past years, there will be a meet, a cruise, and a BBQ. Most of you know what to expect, but for all the newbies:

2012 Clicky

2011 Clicky

2009 Clicky

Other plans are being investigated, but this year I'm planning on the cookout at my place first, then followed by the cruise and pictures. Check back often for updates, as this will probably take off!!

We will be meeting at my house at noon on Sat. June 29th. (Pg 25 for location)

Make sure you all bring some cash. If we all cruise up to the track and watch some of us make some passes, $15 gets you in the parking lot, and $25 gets you to race. I'm also probably going to ask for $5 to help cover some of the food and drink costs. If anyone wants to paypal me ahead of time, and not worry about remembering on Sat., my paypal is cademessick@gmail.com (gift please). As in years past, I will have cooler loaded down with ice and water. Other beverages (like lemonade and soda) will be provided at lunch and throughout the rest of the afternoon too I'm sure. Alcoholic beverages will NOT be provided, as I am not making this an "of age" event, as minors may be present. You will be asked to keep those items in your possession. Your discretion will be pinnacle in maintaining a safe environment.

There will be at least one large photo op, if not 2 or 3. The cookout starts at noon, once we have all accounted for we can decide on whats next. Track closes at 10, and its about a 35-40 min cruise up there. So loosely I would like to venture up there by 5 or so, and leave around 9. We have a photo op location planned along the way back with the sunset (weather permitting). The rest of the details are up to you guys.

Also, be sure to bring some folding chairs if you have them. I will have limited seating if everyone shows up as planned. Anyone with an irrational fear of dogs be warned, my puppy dog is a real winner. He loves people, petting, and beer. I really want this to be an awesome event as it has in the past, and I want to make sure we all remember what we are here for.

Everyone be safe in your journeys and safe travels to all. We have 3 days left. Have your cars prepped, spirits high, and be ready to have a wonderful Pontiac celebration!

PICS START PG 26
    Last edited by cmessick; 07-08-2013, 10:46 AM. Reason: Success Update

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Re: 2013 Midwest Indiana Pontiac Rally - Save the Date!!

Woot woot can't wait . Hope this time its not 125 outside LOL. And the track to be open !
    Aura xr.
    Mods - Racingline motor mounts - Racingline Strut Bar -racingline motor mounts- Wams 93 tune - trans tune - Megan racing Coilovers - Power Stop Brake Kit - 8000k HID lows - 8000k HID fogs - 15% tint - Jvc indash - Full intake with cold air box - 2.5 inch cat back - Vibrant Resonator - Magnaflow Muffler - Yonaka 3 inch tips - upper and lower Billet Grille - LED turn signals - Full LED interior lights - White eyelids - NRG torque damper -transmission cooler with Stainless Steel lines - helo 225/35ZR20 chrome summer wheels.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.meintel?fref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
      It has come to that time of the year again!! June 29th has been designated for your next meet!

As in past years, there will be a meet, a cruise, and a BBQ. Most of you know what to expect, but for all the newbies:

2012 Clicky

2011 Clicky

2009 Clicky

Other plans are being investigated, but this year I'm planning on the cookout at my place first, then followed by the cruise and pictures. Check back often for updates, as this will probably take off!!
      Don't forget that I already have a list of attending members.

Attending list: G8's
      THE Adam V -North Canton, Ohio
      Mancosman - Valparasio, IN

Attending G6's:
      CruisinG6 - Gurnee, IL
      08 gxp coupe - Rockford, IL
      Jaggedice - Boise, ID
      ctrigga - Des Moines, IA
      P Magic - New Baltimore, MI
      TakeOffYourPantsAndJacket - Oak lawn, IL
      Kirby89 - Wisconsin Dells, WI
      THusted - Grand Ledge, MI
      redbullADDICT - Livonia, MI
      sigpic
      2009.1 PSM G8 GT Sport/Premium
      OBX 1 7/8" Headers, X-Pipe, SLP Loudmouth, 6k HID's, VCM OTR, Rick C Intake and Throttle Body
      MM Carbon Fiber Hood

Comment

Cant wait cade, should be a good turnout this year. Im gonna send this around and see if I can get some more people and make this a solid turnout!
        The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

I might be there.
          1972 F100
          1978 Twinstar
          1992 Miata
          2014 Mustang

Comment

Ill be there and driving this year!
            Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
            97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

Should be able to go down there that day. Looks like Thusted is from the area, might see about cruising down together.
              2005 G6 GT
              My Progression Thread

Current Mods: Debadged, Arrow badges blacked out, Chrome grill surrounds blacked out, Grand Am LED 3rd brake light mod, Black Eagle Eye projectors, Black recessed lower grills, Red LED underdash/seat lighting, Redline Tuning Elite hood struts, Racingline STB, CRABS Option 3, 6k DDM Tuning HID lows, Color match interior trim

Mods on the way: 6k DDM Tuning HID fogs

Future Plans: Plastidip stock GT rims, Painted engine cover

Comment

my birthdays on the 27th so itle be a nice birthday cruise for me =p
                http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13376
                v^v^my progression^v^v
                http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24215

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RedBullADDICT View Post
                  my birthdays on the 27th so itle be a nice birthday cruise for me =p
                  a number of people can come down fri night.. im sure the beer will in some supply

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

lol my birthday is june 27tth too
                    The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

GOING!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mancosman View Post
                        lol my birthday is june 27tth too
                        epic. party.
                        v^v^my progression^v^v

sigpic

Comment

June 25 here. Turning 21 finally. Woop!
                          this is less of a road trip and more of a birthday present for most of us it seems lol
                          sigpic
                          2009.1 PSM G8 GT Sport/Premium
                          OBX 1 7/8" Headers, X-Pipe, SLP Loudmouth, 6k HID's, VCM OTR, Rick C Intake and Throttle Body
                          MM Carbon Fiber Hood

Comment

Originally posted by THE_Adam_V View Post
                            June 25 here. Turning 21 finally. Woop!
                            this is less of a road trip and more of a birthday present for most of us it seems lol
                            Lol my birthday is June 10th, so it's a late birthday present for me too I suppose.
                            2005 G6 GT
                            My Progression Thread

Current Mods: Debadged, Arrow badges blacked out, Chrome grill surrounds blacked out, Grand Am LED 3rd brake light mod, Black Eagle Eye projectors, Black recessed lower grills, Red LED underdash/seat lighting, Redline Tuning Elite hood struts, Racingline STB, CRABS Option 3, 6k DDM Tuning HID lows, Color match interior trim

Mods on the way: 6k DDM Tuning HID fogs

Future Plans: Plastidip stock GT rims, Painted engine cover

Comment

and i quote lol

Originally posted by RedBullADDICT View Post
                              epic. party.
                              and chazde3 i dont live far from you we should meet up a cruise down together
                              v^v^my progression^v^v

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X