GXP Garage Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GXP Garage Sale

Do you have a heat shield from the CRABS intake you are willing to sell by itself? if so shot me off a pm i sent you one yesterday. am very interested.

Comment

Originally posted by wcm118 View Post
      Do you have a heat shield from the CRABS intake you are willing to sell by itself? if so shot me off a pm i sent you one yesterday. am very interested.
      Sorry looking to sell as a until
      GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

pm'd you about the strut tower bar, is it still available?
        Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

Hey uzun, can you tell me what you have going there at your air filter. Is that a IAT going directly into the filter? Looks like some sort of adapter between the MAF and its harness. Just curious.
          --matt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Its a Heat soak kit it attaches to the MAF, its from vector motorports
            GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Comment

Got my dampener today a++ fast shipping thank you
              Aura xr.
              Mods - Racingline motor mounts - Racingline Strut Bar -racingline motor mounts- Wams 93 tune - trans tune - Megan racing Coilovers - Power Stop Brake Kit - 8000k HID lows - 8000k HID fogs - 15% tint - Jvc indash - Full intake with cold air box - 2.5 inch cat back - Vibrant Resonator - Magnaflow Muffler - Yonaka 3 inch tips - upper and lower Billet Grille - LED turn signals - Full LED interior lights - White eyelids - NRG torque damper -transmission cooler with Stainless Steel lines - helo 225/35ZR20 chrome summer wheels.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.meintel?fref=ts

Comment

Er any stats on Gauges? I sent a pm O.o
                WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OUT OF VESPENE GAS?!?!?!
                I'm just one Asian with a American habit

Comment

Originally posted by ForeignAsian View Post
                  Er any stats on Gauges? I sent a pm O.o
                  pm' d

Comment

STB Bar still available? I'm definitely interested.

Comment

Thanks for those gxp grilles, they came in ultra fast and for cheap because you crossed the border just to ship them to me, most sellers would not have bothered, much appreciated!!!. I suggest anyone who needs these parts to buy from uzin1986, all of his stuff is super high quality. the grilles I bought were new, and professionally powder coated black as advertised. If I had a money tree in the backyard I'd buy everything he's selling.

Comment

I have an 09 gt would that tune work on it and is it the 93 or the 91 tune?

Comment

How much would you be willing to sell it for if it will work

Comment

Originally posted by Tbate View Post
                            I have an 09 gt would that tune work on it and is it the 93 or the 91 tune?
                            The tune wouldnt work with your car. you would need the 3.6 motor for it to work.
                            Performance: Wams 93 Octane tune, Racingline STB, Racingline MMI's, Racingline Grounding Kit, Vibrant Catback Exhaust, Drilled Slotted Rotors, CAI, throttle body spacer, And alot of other little stuff

Appearance: Red led under dash, Red led map and dome lights, gxp vinyl on third brake light, vinyl strip on the windshield, painted red calipers, DDM 35W 6k lows, DDM 35W 10k Highs, DDM 35W 3k fogs, altezza taillights, 15% tint all around.

Comment

Is that the Gxp,grills if so do you have them all and what's the least you can take for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Tbate View Post
                                Is that the Gxp,grills if so do you have them all and what's the least you can take for them?
                                The lower grills are sold just have one of the top left NOT powder coated, original finish looking for 50$

Comment

Working...
                                X