Gxp emblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gxp emblems

Does any one know where I can get new emblems for my g6 gxp I tried gm but they want 70 buck per side and ebay only has overlays
    Crabs intake with FPU upgrade airaid throttle body spacer cherry bomb Exaust ctrusa halo lights and hid 4300k fog lights hid 4300k gxp logo on windshield soon to be versente 208 chrome rims racing line strut bar and R1 concept crossed drilled and slotted rotors and scorched premium ceramic brake pads iridium plugs

Re: Gxp emblems

How many times are you gonna make a new thread for this? ha
    sigpic

**08 GXP Progression**

Comment

Sorry bud just trying to get help do you know you got a gxp lol
      Crabs intake with FPU upgrade airaid throttle body spacer cherry bomb Exaust ctrusa halo lights and hid 4300k fog lights hid 4300k gxp logo on windshield soon to be versente 208 chrome rims racing line strut bar and R1 concept crossed drilled and slotted rotors and scorched premium ceramic brake pads iridium plugs

Comment

Ha I understand. I wish I did man but I do not, I haven't needed new ones yet. If you don't wanna get them from GM your best chance at getting some is to post a WANTED thread in the For Sale/Trade/WTB section of the forum and hope someone sees it. Clearly I have seen your posts but haven't been able to help, so if anyone is like me they will see your post and hopefully help you out. You just got to wait for that to happen though. The link is to the section you should post in, hopefully it helps out. Good luck!!

CLICK THIS!!

Update*

Never mind I guess they have set so you cant post new threads in that section... So i guess just wait until someone posts in one of the threads you already made.
        Last edited by SWAYD3; 03-05-2013, 03:07 PM.
        sigpic

**08 GXP Progression**

Comment

Cool thanx bud I'm almost thinking I should just get the overlays the chrome plastic is in good shape and do it myself

Comment

You could always plasti dip over them. If you do that you could change the color of your emblems to anything you wanted and would remove the dip whenever you wanted. Or like you said use the overlays. i personally don't like the chrome so I will be using the plasti dip as soon as this damned snow goes away.
            sigpic

**08 GXP Progression**

Comment

i have seen the emblems on eBay, 2 for $20.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

K ill check on ebay again are you sure they aren't the overlays

Comment

As for the snow we have been lucky out here in the west it's just been raining on and off for the last 6 months got about 3 more months and then hopefully see sun for more than two days in a row lmao

Comment

K went on eBay again and found a company called MR remotes has them for 12.50 a piece yyyyyeeeeessssss lol

Comment

Working...
                    X