Rolex Series Racing at Circuit of the Americas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Series Racing at Circuit of the Americas

It has been a long time since I have posted on this forum. I went to Circuit of the Americas in Austin, TX this past weekend to watch the Rolex Series Sports Car racing. The track is outstanding and our seats were great. Here is a photo thread.

This is a 243-foot tall observation tower. They were charging $20 to go to the top.

Lined up to start the race. This was the view from our seats.

There is a huge rise before entering the nasty turn 1 hairpin.

The winning team celebrates...
    Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
    Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Re: Rolex Series Racing at Circuit of the Americas

O man this is in austin thanks for posting this

Comment

Awesome to see you post bro, still waiting to hear from you on getting together again! That track is sick as hell, it is what I was doing when we got together last. I bet you had a blast. There is some sick ass cars that show up there. I hope to hear from you soon stranger!
      2008 G6 GXP 3.6L Coupe - Street Edition - Black

Mods: All the usual suspects

Progression Thread

Comment

Yeah, sorry about that. I am thinking about doing a full detail on my car in the next couple of weeks. I work a schedule with 3 on, 3 off, 2 on, 2 off. So let me know when you can come up this way, I'll check my work schedule and then we can knock out both cars at the same time and take some photos. Looking forward to it.
        Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
        Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Comment

That chrome viper is sweet! Awesome pics!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
          Originally posted by wzbhnn
          We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Seeing races like that are always entertaining in person. I want to go see races like that so badly. F1, Le Mans Series, Rolex, it doesn't matter. I love wathcing those kinds of racing.
            Roku's Mods: K&N air intake system, Eibach lowering springs, 225/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Postion Tires, 18in OZ Ultraleggera wheels (black), Disc Italia brake pads and slotted rotors, debadged, 30% window tint, Eagle Eye headlights (black), DDM 6000K HID low headlights, Notto SE 10000K HID fog lights, LED taillights, Koni shock absorbers and front struts, Racingline strut tower bar and grounding kit, Sirius Satellite Radio, BMD front end links, BMD steel braided brake lines, Brembo four piston front brake calipers, MPD ram air hood (body color), upper and lower recessed grilles (body color) GM Ground Effects kit (body color), Hammerhead flushmount spolier (body color), Customized Pontiac Concept Dart (Black w/ Carbon Fiber), Remin carbon fiber dash kit, WAMS ECM 91 Octane Tune, Borla pro xs dual muffler exhaust with vibrant resonator
            Roku's progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...36&pagenumber=

Comment

I forgot to post this one. This is a1969 Ferrari Dino 246

Last edited by ungerdog; 03-05-2013, 09:32 PM.

My Progression Thread

Comment

Working...
              X