This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyno yesterday on my gxp

So just did a dyno on my gxp yesterday and got 208 hp to the wheels and 222 lbs of torque all together running 277 hp yeah baby
    Crabs intake with FPU upgrade airaid throttle body spacer cherry bomb Exaust ctrusa halo lights and hid 4300k fog lights hid 4300k gxp logo on windshield soon to be versente 208 chrome rims racing line strut bar and R1 concept crossed drilled and slotted rotors and scorched premium ceramic brake pads iridium plugs

Re: Dyno yesterday on my gxp

What do you mean for a all together 277 hp? are your referencing BHP?
    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Yeah I guess 277 to the engine 208 to the wheels
      Crabs intake with FPU upgrade airaid throttle body spacer cherry bomb Exaust ctrusa halo lights and hid 4300k fog lights hid 4300k gxp logo on windshield soon to be versente 208 chrome rims racing line strut bar and R1 concept crossed drilled and slotted rotors and scorched premium ceramic brake pads iridium plugs

Comment

277bhp and 208whp would be assuming a 33% drivetrain loss I think that's a little high of an estimate, someone can correct me if I'm wrong... I think 20-25% drivetrain is a better estimate so 249-260bhp again someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
        Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

I've always used 15% for FWD, 20% for RWD, and 25% for AWD. My school's dirt track cars are around 18% and they're RWD.
          1972 F100
          1978 Twinstar
          1992 Miata
          2014 Mustang

Comment

207hp to the wheels don't sound right since my g6 was last dynoed with the 3.5l I can't remember but it was around 225-235hp to the wheels
            Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Originally posted by slpg6 View Post
              207hp to the wheels don't sound right since my g6 was last dynoed with the 3.5l I can't remember but it was around 225-235hp to the wheels
              You can't compare different dynos to each other.
              1972 F100
              1978 Twinstar
              1992 Miata
              2014 Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by JJT*90 View Post
                You can't compare different dynos to each other.
                I know I'm just saying that the gxp should atleast put up the same numbers as my car no matter what dyno. Since the gxp came with like 20-30 more hp than the lx9s.
                Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Mods!

Comment

K got ngk iridium plugs crabs intake with the CPU upgrade airaid throttle body spacer two cherry bombs for Exaust

Comment

And I'm just wondering how I can go from apparently 251lbs to 222 or was that a load of shit that they came up with lol

Comment

Originally posted by Joejeep72 View Post
                        And I'm just wondering how I can go from apparently 251lbs to 222 or was that a load of shit that they came up with lol
                        GM reports the engine numbers, not the numbers at the wheels. You can pull your motor and have it dynoed if you want.
                        1972 F100
                        1978 Twinstar
                        1992 Miata
                        2014 Mustang

Comment

Which state do you live in?

Comment

Maybe you need the car to be tuned. You'll see better gains with a good tune.

Comment

I live in Chilliwack b.c Canada and also I talked to one of my friends and he said that its normal to loose that much from the engine to the wheels and also it's got 130,000 km it could just be getting tired ware and Tare I mean my torque by gm standards should be 251 lbs but I'm only putting out 222 but no matter what when I step on it it just screams down the road this car is scary fast wont even race anybody on normal roads cause it's got too much get up and go lol

Comment

Working...
                              X