This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dyno yesterday on my gxp

Just because something has more doesn't mean it's faster. Charger rt and g8s are heavy cars. You can buy a newer frs,civic, or focus and slap on a sick nasty turbo and spank those cars for the same price of what they cost stock.
    Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Just going to say this you can buy a new civic and throw a nasty turbo in it and whoop a charger rts for around the same price.
      Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

God this guy is a moron. Do even half the people here like you, or pay attention to your rookie comments? You just called me a NOOB, like seriously you were raped as a child I understand. Your the only one making threats on a internet forum.

A brand new Fusion Cost much more then a Used G8 GT, because you cant buy them any longer new obviously. THe G8 GT runs low 13's, has a sporty stance and aggresive look then any girly Fusion could dream about. You get that nice v8 sound. So a stock g8 GT offering you much more then a brand new tuned Fusion, still beating it in the quarter mile, still better looking for being 5 years older, still faster in every aspect. Not to mention the G8 GXP would completly wax any Fusion ever tuned or built. As for the Charger RT its new SRT8 392 is pretty nice but cost out the ass we all know.

Any to the moron who said a Civic with a huge turbo, like really? You would rather have a 2 door fart can then a 4 door muscle car?
        Obviously when comparing Heavily Modded 2 door cars vs 4 door stock cars there is gonna be a difference. Like what planet were you born on?
        Its a stock 4 door!!!, Weighs over 4k poiunds, its not a 2 door honda weighing under 3k punds with a huge turbo, The Stock 4 door is gonna last u longer thats for sure. You guys are to dumb or to young to know anything. Specially the tough guy in the fusion sport.

Comment

I don't care if I get kicked off this forum so I'm going to go ahead and say how I feel. You get on this forum just bash the fellow members about how muscle cars are the best and that tuners are shit. You are the dumb ass because you have been blindly argueing instead of actually understanding what we are saying. It's guys like you that ruin society because they don't have no idea what they are talking about. Have you ever thought that most the members you just called young and morons have high degrees in their feild and are experienced technicians. You need to apologize to everyone that you have insulted on this forum.

Comment

Both of you guys just calm down and take it to PM if you want to keep going. Come on guys.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Sorry I just hate people that disrespect people for no reason.

Comment

This is a warning to all who posted in this thread who decided to throw common decency and respect out the window.

If I ever see anyone being disrespectful to other members on here again like I saw on this topic I will be issuing at least week or month long bans.
                2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                2005 CGM GTO.
                386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Working...
                X