Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale FS: Tinted Tail Lights and HIDs

UPDATE:

I have come across several other parts, and for sake of ease, I will update this thread as parts come across and as I find more parts.

I am updating the thread with several Flashtech HID kits. You may recall I held several group buys on the forum selling these kits. They retail for $175, and if memory serves me correctly, group buy pricing was around $130, so this is a heck of a price. Kits are new and come with a Lifetime warranty through Flashtech.

1- Tinted sedan tail lights - medium - ($150) - SOLD
    2- Tinted convertible tail lights - medium- ($150)
    3- Tinted coupe tail lights - medium - ($150)
    4- Flashtech H9 (high beam) HID kit, 6000k - ($100 shipped) 3 Available
    5 -Flashtech H9 (high beam) HID kit, 8000k - ($100 shipped) 1 Available
    6 - Flashtech H11 (low beam) HID kit, 6000k - ($100 shipped) 1 Available
    7 - Flashtech H11 (low beam) HID kit, 8000k - ($100 shipped) 1 Available
    8 - OEM 3.5L throttle body - like new, includes all sensors. was taken apart, cleaned & inspected. Never got around to modifying. $70 + shipping
    9 - OEM 3.9L throttle body - like new, includes all sensors. was taken apart, cleaned & inspected. Never got around to modifying. $70 + shipping

Forum members, you may remember that some time ago, I was a forum member and had a core program for g6 tail lights. Well, I think the time has come to clear the shelves of the remaining tail lights.

I have 1 set of sedan tail lights in medium, 1 set of coupe lights in medium, and 1 vert set in medium with the reverse section tinted as well.

I am asking $150 for each set, plus shipping. If you were on the forums back when they were offered up, price was $150 plus core return of $150, so you are essentially getting the lights for free and only paying for the tinting service.

The lights are professionally tinted and cleared with 2k clear to provide years of good looks.

Pm if interested

Chad
    Last edited by cbrenn71; 02-21-2013, 01:29 PM.
    Chad
    Unique Coatings
    http://www.uniquecoatings.co

Customizing in Tinted Tail Lights, Tinted Headlights, Color Matched Headlights, Angel Eye Upgrade Kits, HID Xenon Conversions, HID Retrofits, VentureShield Paint Protection

Re: FS: Tinted sedan, coupe and vert tail lights

Holy Crap!! Where did you come from!!?

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Ha, been a while, right?
      Chad
      Unique Coatings

Customizing in Tinted Tail Lights, Tinted Headlights, Color Matched Headlights, Angel Eye Upgrade Kits, HID Xenon Conversions, HID Retrofits, VentureShield Paint Protection

Comment

Got any G6 headlights on those shelves?

These are great! I bought a set used a while back for $200 so this also a great deal...
        Last edited by auquier; 02-19-2013, 06:13 AM.
        CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Dave, your headlights are still here. Let's figure something out so we can get them back to you
          Chad
          Unique Coatings

Comment

Can you get us a list of what is sitting on shelves? We can help move it once we know what you have

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

I broke my foot on Sunday playing soccer, so it is nearly impossible for me to get around right now. Once I'm a little more mobile, I will get you inventory
              Chad
              Unique Coatings

Comment

some pic please

Comment

I'll try and get some pics posted up tomorrow
                  Chad
                  Unique Coatings

Comment

if you have any unmodified parts.. i may be interested as well..

Comment

i found a few OEM throttle bodies that i had planned to modify to increase flow, but just never got around to it. I have one for the 3.5 and one for the 3.9. THey are both like new, have been disassmbled, inspected, cleaned, and reinspected. Include all sensors. looking for $70 plus shipping. Good insurance if you ever need a sensor.
                      Chad
                      Unique Coatings

Comment

bump.
                        Chad
                        Unique Coatings

Comment

Re: FS: Tinted Tail Lights and HIDs

Alright - I rechecked inventory, and here is what i found:

Convertible tails are not yet tinted, customer can choose how to modify them.

Coupe tail lights are medium tint, with reverse section tinted.
                          Chad
                          Unique Coatings

Comment

Originally posted by cbrenn71 View Post
                            Alright - I rechecked inventory, and here is what i found:

Convertible tails are not yet tinted, customer can choose how to modify them.

Coupe tail lights are medium tint, with reverse section tinted.
                            free bump.. GLWS

Comment

You have any pictures?

Comment

Working...
                              X