This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk Now Available / Forum Downtime

Site will be going through a update tonight Saturday January 26th from 10pm EST onwards.

It might not function, or look odd or receive error messages while this is going on.

Should be finished up by morning.

Last edited by WoodburyMan; 01-27-2013, 02:12 AM.
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Re: Forum Downtime

Partially back up. Everything is somewhat set however I just need to change our site logo, header, and Pontiac forum icons back to our custom logos. Site is functional at least.
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I like the widescreen scaling. The only thing that looks off is the top part. Nice work.
      1972 F100
      1978 Twinstar
      1992 Miata
      2014 Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by JJT*90 View Post
        I like the widescreen scaling. The only thing that looks off is the top part. Nice work.
        Oooooh. Yea. I just noticed that. Been running fixed windows since I finished the update. Apparently that's one of the new features in the skin

Top banner should be fixed in a sec.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

is the top banner still gonna redirect to the home page?

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
            is the top banner still gonna redirect to the home page?
            It will eventually once I get the top banner sorted out. They changed the way the height of the top banner can be edited between version changes and I have to find the variable.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Everything should be sorted out.

As a result of this everyone's default skins got bumped and you have to reselect your default. No bigggy.

I will be setting up Tapatalk

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

what is tapatalk?

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                Originally posted by snowmanG6
                you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

TAPATALK IS NOW AVAILABLE

You can find our site in the Tapatalk App by searching "G6Performance" and logging in.

For those of you that don't know what Tapatalk is.. its a App for iOS and Android that allows to to easily access the forum. More on their site:
                  Tapatalk the world's leading mobile platform for building great communities online

Basically install it, and login to your favorite forums on it, and it will alert you to new posts, PM's and such.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Re: Tapatalk Now Available / Forum Downtime

Woooo I love it haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan View Post
                      It will eventually once I get the top banner sorted out. They changed the way the height of the top banner can be edited between version changes and I have to find the variable.
                      ooh...i ask i get a bit annoyed when on my celly cuz it redirects instead of clicking name/password.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                        ooh...i ask i get a bit annoyed when on my celly cuz it redirects instead of clicking name/password.
                        That's why there's Tapatalk now though . Check it out works amazing with the forum. I can't believe I didn't do it sooner.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH Responsive design now

Originally posted by WoodburyMan View Post
                          That's why there's Tapatalk now though . Check it out works amazing with the forum. I can't believe I didn't do it sooner.
                          Yeah, I remember back a couple months on FP, people were pushing me to install tapatalk. Never understood why till I did it and now I love it

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                          G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Tapatalk Now Available / Forum Downtime

Originally posted by Ringo64 View Post
                            OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH Responsive design now

Yeah, I remember back a couple months on FP, people were pushing me to install tapatalk. Never understood why till I did it and now I love it
                            Yep lol. It's amazing.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Re: Tapatalk Now Available / Forum Downtime

how does the forum look vs regular/full and mobile?

Comment

Working...
                              X