for a ride for anyone around Wisconsin or Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for a ride for anyone around Wisconsin or Illinois

hey guys anyone interested in a possible cruise night around the Wisconsin Illinois area im trying see if enough people would be interested so we could set this up thanks
    ivory white sixer custom intake intake res delete. custom
    exhaust with super 44 and res delete. tinted tails gloss black stock
    double five wheels. debadged except for blacked out emblem
    blacked out grills just orderd canuck springs and wams.

Re: for a ride for anyone around Wisconsin or Illinois

I would be but I live in the middle of wis, kinda a long drive for a cruise lol
    8000k hids, interior paint, tint 35 front/ 20 back, tinted tails with pontiac symbol, blacked out headlights with black eyelids, red grille lights, racing stripes, interior neons, 2- OZaudio 10 in subs, 1800 watt kenwood amp, 17in XXR-001, intake, custom exhaust, painted engine cover

Comment

Originally posted by Tapout View Post
      I would be but I live in the middle of wis, kinda a long drive for a cruise lol
      I was thinking the same thing lol
      Performance: Wams 93 Octane tune, Racingline STB, Racingline MMI's, Racingline Grounding Kit, Vibrant Catback Exhaust, Drilled Slotted Rotors, CAI, throttle body spacer, And alot of other little stuff

Appearance: Red led under dash, Red led map and dome lights, gxp vinyl on third brake light, vinyl strip on the windshield, painted red calipers, DDM 35W 6k lows, DDM 35W 10k Highs, DDM 35W 3k fogs, altezza taillights, 15% tint all around.

Comment

i am from the Madison area. i was just curious ha

Comment

I will be game for automotion chme spring tho thats for sure
          8000k hids, interior paint, tint 35 front/ 20 back, tinted tails with pontiac symbol, blacked out headlights with black eyelids, red grille lights, racing stripes, interior neons, 2- OZaudio 10 in subs, 1800 watt kenwood amp, 17in XXR-001, intake, custom exhaust, painted engine cover

Comment

madtown isnt to far away from me at all and deffinatly going to automotion for sure!!
            Performance: Wams 93 Octane tune, Racingline STB, Racingline MMI's, Racingline Grounding Kit, Vibrant Catback Exhaust, Drilled Slotted Rotors, CAI, throttle body spacer, And alot of other little stuff

Appearance: Red led under dash, Red led map and dome lights, gxp vinyl on third brake light, vinyl strip on the windshield, painted red calipers, DDM 35W 6k lows, DDM 35W 10k Highs, DDM 35W 3k fogs, altezza taillights, 15% tint all around.

Comment

alright good deal so how do you like your tune is it really notable i have to order mine still

Comment

love it deffinatly reccomend it. has a lot more get up and go to it! WAMS is the only way to go

Comment

everyone meet up in madison for automotion!!!
                  Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

ill be down for that!

Comment

me too thatd be sweet... too bad my sixer is gunna be garaged for some time after today

Comment

aww why and i still say everyone meet up i'm sure a fellow owner would offer a ride
                        Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Working...
                        X