This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting Moderator Misconduct - **Drama Free Zone**

I propose some guidelines be set forth to govern moderators.

We have had problems in the past, I from what I can remember it took ALOT of drama to get reprimand and recourse with an out of line moderator.

Many of our moderators are great! The site would not be the same without their involvement and help. However, there are every once in a while, one does not represent the attitude of this site. I would like to pose an idea where members can go to report moderator actions. This has been difficult in the past, and requires PMs with the site administrators and owner.

If there was one place where members could go to publicly call for reprimand of inappropriate actions and abuse of power, I am sure there would be a greater voice to the members. Many sit in fear, or are unaware they can take action to report such events. If we had a place to voice these concerns, I feel the governing entities would have a greater eye into this world.

If anyone has had a problem dealing with a moderator, please post here and let us know you did. I think this is a larger problem than many would like to admit.

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Re: Reporting Moderator Misconduct - **Drama Free Zone**

We already have a policy in place for this. If anyone has an issue with a Moderator, Regional Moderator, or anyone on this site, you message either me or Lampoon, or any other current admins. Global Moderators can also assist (Admin names appear in red, GM are green)
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Re: Reporting Moderator Misconduct - **Drama Free Zone**

We don't do this publicly for a reason. It would only create more drama by allowing everyone to see it and get all riled up about it, and respond to it. If two members (Mod staff or not) have a disagreement or issue, posting it publicly would only serve to drag others into it and make it a even bigger issue which is even harder to resolve.

Over the recent issues, myself and the entire mod staff did not receive A SINGLE PM message from any user about any of this. If you have a issue, LET US KNOW before it spirals out of control.
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Working...
      X