X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** PLEASE HELP ME WIN THE BIKINI & CALENDER CONTESTS **

** PLEASE HELP ME WIN THE BIKINI & CALENDER CONTESTS **
    Hi everyone!!

Those of you that are already friends with me on Facebook and are on the G6Performance Facebook page know that I've entered two contest One is "The Miss International Bikini Model Search December 2012" and the other is "The Miss MiX Bikini 2013".

You can find both of my pictures on both pages. Go to the "search for people, places, or things" on FB and just type in "TheBikini ModelSearch" for one page and "ParadiseBash" for the second page.

Just click on "Albums" on both pages and find the album for the contests and find my picture, "like" my picture, comment, & share it!

This would be a great opportunity for me & my modeling career! I greatly appreciate your time, love & support and thank you in advance to all that have & will vote!

Please vote for me to win!!

Thank you so much!!!

<3 Nicole

P.S. The link below is to my FB modeling page where you can find my picture and the link to both pages if you can't figure out how to get to the two contest pages!

2009.5 G6 GXP
    35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Re: ** PLEASE HELP ME WIN THE BIKINI &amp; CALENDER CONTESTS **

From a fellow G6'er to another, Please help me win the two contests!! Like and share my picture on both of the contest Facebook pages I greatly appreciate any votes!! xo
    2009.5 G6 GXP
    35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

I just tried to click on the links. The first one said page not found and the second said "bad request".

Comment

Originally posted by ImperialBlue View Post
        I just tried to click on the links. The first one said page not found and the second said "bad request".
        Hmmmmm, Im not sure why it did that..... If you go to Facebook and look up my modeling page you will be able to find the links there as well.! My modeling page in under Nicole Alexandra on FB. Thank you!!
        2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
          2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Oh my, spectacular!
            Current Mods
            245/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01 R, 245/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS60, Eibach springs, Debadged, Recessed upper grills, GTP rear valance, GXP exhaust, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, K&N air filter, GMPP strut tower brace, Steering wheel stereo controls, Baer Cobalt 13" front brakes, Cobalt SS 11.75" rear brakes, Stainless steel braided brake lines front & rear, Leather steering wheel, Recessed lower grills, Leather shifter handle, Leather parking brake handle, Leather console lid cover, Volant intake, PIAA H9 & H11 Xtreme White Plus headlights & driving lights, 93 octane tuned ECM & TCM, Custom painted headlights, Motorsport Tech wheel adapters, C5 Corvette 17" x 8.5" wheels, Koni Sport struts and shocks, MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor plug wires, Racingline polyurethane motor mount inserts...
            Altered6 Progression Page

Comment

Working...
            X