Account Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Issue

My wife got on here and changed my password and then I logged in and everything was fine a few days ago. Today I login with the password that was changed and I couldn't do anything (messages, etc) and then I changed my password and now everything is fine. Why did that happen?
    Progression Thread - Updates on page 1

Show: Complete debadge, Black Eagle Eye headlights, 35% Tint, Front dart blackout, window trim blackout, front grill trim blackout, 2Crave No. 5 Wheels

Go: Intake resonator delete, Spectre intake piping, K&N drop in filter
    , MagnaFlow exhaust, Falken Azenis PT-722 Tires

Misc: RCA Headrest DVD players

Pending Install:
    Enroute:
    Next idea: Lowering Springs/Spacers

Re: Account Issue

Ok, you got me...I was messing around with you...lol JK
    sigpic
    Electrical: * SPYDER Smoke Halo Projector Headlights w/ Morimoto H1 projector retrofit and custome LED Halo rings * HID Conversion Kit 8000K * Alpine Type S SPS-619 and SPS-610C Speakers * MTX Terminator TNP212D2 Dual 12" Subwoofers * Red LED Lighting Front + Dome, Blue LED in Trunk, White LED License Plate * Tinted Tail Lights/LED's Looks: * Carbon Fiber Decals * 15% Tint in the Back and on Top of Windshield, 35% Tint in the Front * Tinted cover on Licence plate * 5mm Wheel Spacers in the Front, 25mm in the Back * Enkei EKM 3 in Hyper Silver 18x8 Performance: * Flowmaster Muffler 80 Series w/ Cherry Bomb Glasspack, 3.5" Double Walled/Slant Exhaust Tips * Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus on 225/45/18 * Brembo conversion in the front * BMD SS brake lines * CMS springs * Racingline strut bar

Comment

I think its the sites way of saying that you should be a Sponsor member now.....
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

When password reset links are issues it puts your account into a limited mode basically until you go to your email and confirm and set a new password. If you did the password reset link multiple times it might have screwed with stuff and put you back in that even after you finished the reset process. Long as it works now all is well.
        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
        2005 CGM GTO.
        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
          I think its the sites way of saying that you should be a Sponsor member now.....
          LOL, just got out of the AF and trying to get my funds right. One day I will have a sponsor badge, I promise.

Originally posted by WoodburyMan View Post
          When password reset links are issues it puts your account into a limited mode basically until you go to your email and confirm and set a new password. If you did the password reset link multiple times it might have screwed with stuff and put you back in that even after you finished the reset process. Long as it works now all is well.
          Perfect. Thanks.
          Progression Thread - Updates on page 1

Show: Complete debadge, Black Eagle Eye headlights, 35% Tint, Front dart blackout, window trim blackout, front grill trim blackout, 2Crave No. 5 Wheels

Go: Intake resonator delete, Spectre intake piping, K&N drop in filter
          , MagnaFlow exhaust, Falken Azenis PT-722 Tires

Misc: RCA Headrest DVD players

Pending Install:
          Enroute:
          Next idea: Lowering Springs/Spacers

Comment

Working...
          X