Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December 2012 ROTM Nominations now being accepted!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 2012 ROTM Nominations now being accepted!

Since we didn't get enough nominations in November this will be just for the December ROTM Nom Thread.

This month will consist of bragging rights for December.

Active member's vehicles only & please just nom the one you feel deserves this recognition.

-If at all possible, post specifics on the vehicle you are nominating.
    -Try to include year, make, trim line and most importantly...any mods.
    The list of mods (if any) will be included in the voting threads, but we dont need a life story
    -Please include a link to the users progression page (if they have one)
    -We only need ONE photo of the vehicle for your nomination.
    -Only the nominator may change the submitted photo.
    -You may only submit someone else's ride & not your own.

Please only one nomination per person per event!
    Once a vehicle has been nominated, there is no need to submit the same vehicle again -
    ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS WON WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS IS INELIGIBLE TO WIN AGAIN.

Nominations will last till the voices tell me to stop it.
    Voting will start once the nomination period is finished and will last around a week.

If there are more than 10 nominations, the nomination thread will be closed,
    and the first 10 vehicles nominated will be sent to voting....unless I get a wild hair.

In the event of a tie during voting, there will be a 2 day tie breaker vote.
    In the event that it is still a tie after the tie breaker, the car nominated first will be declared the Grand Pooh Bah extreme supreme oober super sweet winner.

Dont forget about our ROTM Banter Thread for non-nomination posts or non-ROTM voting related.

Fightclub rules apply...what happens in G6P - ROTM stays in G6P - ROTM,
    no begging for votes on other sites or your disqualified and may be subjected to ridicule!

Nominations or votes may be removed for reason or cause, to include, but not limited to:
    breaking rules, cheating, dishonesty, voters making new/double accounts (to increase votes) or merely being a Burro.

May the most awesome sauce G6 win!

Personal Disclaimer: Please bear with me this is my first time doing this. If I do something incorrectly feel free to PM me. Happy Turkey Day Everyone.

ANY VEHICLE THAT HAS WON WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS IS INELIGIBLE TO WIN AGAIN.

^With that being said here is the reference list of the members who have won ROTM within the last 12 months.^

November 2011 - The01Cav

December 2011 - EpicRed

Jan 2012 - Mancosman

Feb. 2012 ?

March 2012 - UNGERDOG

April 2012 - Neatong6er

May 2012 ?

June 2012 - Jedi3

July 2012 - cmessick

August 2012 ?

September 2012 ?

October 2012 - black07g6gtp

We need more Nominations.

Nominations as follows:

1. dgc393 nominated by Deathmage

2. RedMoon Roku has been nominated by Rannin Ravensight

3. theshibbykumquat has been nominated by slpg6.

Originally posted by slpg6 View Post
    I want to nominate shibbykomquat ,but I have no computer to post the pics.
    I know the rules are that the member who nominates has to put up the picture. But due to the above statement I believe that each member nominated still should have the same and equal opportunity to have their vehicle represented as each member nominated so I went through theshibbykumquat's progression thread and picked a picture that showed most of the car.

Disclaimer: My choosing the picture is in no way shape or form stating that I will or will not be voting for theshibbykumquat for ROTM.

Slpg6 since your the nominator and you dont have a computer that can post pictures let me know if you would like a different picture posted for the nominations.

4. justeric78 has been nominated by ESU06GTP

5. Becksmerc has been nominated by monstORR

6. Woodburyman has been nominated by Coupe_GTP

Last edited by Eycman; 12-12-2012, 10:33 AM.
    Why is Divorce so expensive? Because the Hitman won't take Plastic.

Eycman's G6 Progression

Re: November/December 2012 ROTM Nominations now being accepted!

huh???
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
      huh???
      I feel like this is not something you can just nominate your self to do Eycman! It is a moderator thing!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
      Originally posted by wzbhnn
      We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

LoL...
        2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
        Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Originally posted by Matts06GT View Post
          I feel like this is not something you can just nominate your self to do Eycman! It is a moderator thing!
          Not so fast...check July 2012...
          Progression Thread - Updates on page 1

Show: Complete debadge, Black Eagle Eye headlights, 35% Tint, Front dart blackout, window trim blackout, front grill trim blackout, 2Crave No. 5 Wheels

Go: Intake resonator delete, Spectre intake piping, K&N drop in filter
          , MagnaFlow exhaust, Falken Azenis PT-722 Tires

Misc: RCA Headrest DVD players

Pending Install:
          Enroute:
          Next idea: Lowering Springs/Spacers

Comment

Someone said that they needed someone to step up and do this so I had nothing to do earlier this morning so I did it.

Eycman's G6 Progression

Comment

In his defense, he's correct.

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
              Go back thru and find some of the old ROTM threads. The disclaimer is in the first post. Copy - paste - and post
              Performance: WAMS, K&N 69 Series CAI, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust built with a Camaro SS Muffler and Glasspack with 4 inch double-wall stainless steel tips, Thunderbolt 8.2mm High-Performance Spark Plug Wires, NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs, Pennzoil Ultra Full Synthetic, Resonator Delete, Racingline Motor Mount Inserts, Racingline Grounding kit. (4 additional grounds from battery to front bumper for DDM tuning HIDS)

Handling: Moog Front Control Arms and Toe Ends, Racingline STB, Koni Yellow "4 Point" Suspension -Front to Rear- , Energy Suspension Poly Front Sway Bar bushings, Energy Suspension Tie-rod bushings, Energy Suspension Front Control Arm replacement mounts, Eibach Pro-kit springs, BMD Front Endlinks, Genuine Saab .9mm Rear Chamber Shims, 19mm Motorsports spacers on all 4 tires.

Stopping: Cobalt SS Front Brembo's, R1Concepts Premium Cross-slotted Front Rotors, R1Concepts Premium Cross-slotted and Drilled rear Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid, BMD Steel Braided Brake Lines, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires.

Appearance: Revotec Eagle Eye CCFL Projectors, Red Calibers, 6000k 35w DDM fogs, 6000k 55w DDM lows, LED Taillights, DDM Tuning LED Switchback Turn Signals, Konig Crown 17x7.5 Rims. 30% tint in front windows, rear windows @ 15% tint

Safety & Security: Cobra XRS 9470 Radar Detector, Experimental 2mm rear mounted camera with Bluetooth connectivity to my phone, GOSHERS Universal Blind Spot Detection System w/ LED Indicators, Waze GPS App with a windshield mount for early warning for police coupled with Radar Detector (double-whammy).

Experimental: BG 44k, BG MOA, BG ATC, Custom Transmission Cooler, Super Secret Flux-capacitor transporter, Header reflective wrap, CAI 2000 degree radiant reflective wrap.

Progression: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22823

Comment

If you want something done, sometimes you gotta do it yourself. We have been directed to create the nominations thread, or contact Robert to get it started. If a moderator fails to create the thread, I see no harm in the creation of 1it thread.

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
                  If you want something done, sometimes you gotta do it yourself. We have been directed to create the nominations thread, or contact Robert to get it started. If a moderator fails to create the thread, I see no harm in the creation of 1it thread.
                  I concur.

I nominate dgc393 just because I like what's he's done to his car. It looks so much better than it did. Every G6 that gets lowered put me one step closer to doing it myself.

Last edited by Deathmage; 11-24-2012, 09:04 AM.
                  Performance: WAMS, K&N 69 Series CAI, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust built with a Camaro SS Muffler and Glasspack with 4 inch double-wall stainless steel tips, Thunderbolt 8.2mm High-Performance Spark Plug Wires, NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs, Pennzoil Ultra Full Synthetic, Resonator Delete, Racingline Motor Mount Inserts, Racingline Grounding kit. (4 additional grounds from battery to front bumper for DDM tuning HIDS)

Handling: Moog Front Control Arms and Toe Ends, Racingline STB, Koni Yellow "4 Point" Suspension -Front to Rear- , Energy Suspension Poly Front Sway Bar bushings, Energy Suspension Tie-rod bushings, Energy Suspension Front Control Arm replacement mounts, Eibach Pro-kit springs, BMD Front Endlinks, Genuine Saab .9mm Rear Chamber Shims, 19mm Motorsports spacers on all 4 tires.

Stopping: Cobalt SS Front Brembo's, R1Concepts Premium Cross-slotted Front Rotors, R1Concepts Premium Cross-slotted and Drilled rear Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid, BMD Steel Braided Brake Lines, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires.

Appearance: Revotec Eagle Eye CCFL Projectors, Red Calibers, 6000k 35w DDM fogs, 6000k 55w DDM lows, LED Taillights, DDM Tuning LED Switchback Turn Signals, Konig Crown 17x7.5 Rims. 30% tint in front windows, rear windows @ 15% tint

Safety & Security: Cobra XRS 9470 Radar Detector, Experimental 2mm rear mounted camera with Bluetooth connectivity to my phone, GOSHERS Universal Blind Spot Detection System w/ LED Indicators, Waze GPS App with a windshield mount for early warning for police coupled with Radar Detector (double-whammy).

Experimental: BG 44k, BG MOA, BG ATC, Custom Transmission Cooler, Super Secret Flux-capacitor transporter, Header reflective wrap, CAI 2000 degree radiant reflective wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathmage View Post
                    I concur.

I nominate dgc393 just because I like what's he's done to his car. It looks so much better than it did. Every G6 that gets lowered put me one step closer to doing it myself.

Where's the Pic? From my understanding the member nominating the individual for ROTM has to put the pic up with the nomination.

Eycman's G6 Progression

Comment

Originally posted by Eycman View Post
                      Where's the Pic? From my understanding the member nominating the individual for ROTM has to put the pic up with the nomination.

doo! - Edited above...

Comment

Originally posted by Deathmage View Post
                        doo! - Edited above...
                        Dully noted.

We need more Nominations

Eycman's G6 Progression

Comment

I nominate RedMoon Roku for doing all the right stuff

Eibachs, Brembos, OZ wheels, EE headlights, Sonar tail lights, the BMD catalogue, etc etc...

My Progression Page: click here

Comment

I want to nominate shibbykomquat ,but I have no computer to post the pics.
                            Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

I nominate justeric78 with a 2008 g6 GXP street edition

Some mods I noticed - exhaust, headlights, stereo, rims, etc.
                              Current: 2015 Volvo s60 t6 awd r-design platinum

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Comment

Working...
                              X