Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest G6 Meet?

Already posted on G6OC. But let's see what this stirs up on G6P

I'm willing to meet anywhere to be honest. Always up for a road trip! But obviously this covers a lot of people and of course nobody wants to drive very far. But I think that it would be awesome to get everyone together and have some fun.

More details when the time gets closer.
    Hopefully we get a good response for this.

Here is the website for the track we will be meeting at.
    Its on US 41 and the website is http://www.nolimitraceway.com/

No Limit Raceway
    2695 West 50 South
    Morocco, IN 47963

Official Date: June 29th
    I'll start a list of people willing to go from the G8 and G6 forums. Just copy and past into your post if you want to come.

Attending list: G8's
    THE Adam V -North Canton, Ohio
    Mancosman - Valparasio, IN

Attending G6's:
    CruisinG6 - Gurnee, IL
    08 gxp coupe - Rockford, IL
    Jaggedice - Boise, ID
    ctrigga - Des Moines, IA
    P Magic - New Baltimore, MI
    TakeOffYourPantsAndJacket - Oak lawn, IL
    Kirby89 - Wisconsin Dells, WI
    THusted - Grand Ledge, MI
    redbullADDICT - Livonia, MI
    Last edited by THE_Adam_V; 03-06-2013, 05:51 PM.
    sigpic
    2009.1 PSM G8 GT Sport/Premium
    OBX 1 7/8" Headers, X-Pipe, SLP Loudmouth, 6k HID's, VCM OTR, Rick C Intake and Throttle Body
    MM Carbon Fiber Hood

Re: Midwest G6 Meet?

Theres always interest in that part of the region.. pick a day.. set a time... select a venue.. then see where it shakes out.. let me know if you need any help getting this organized.. I run the annual Pontiac Meet here in Lafayette, IN. I would be more than willing to help.

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

givven that i only have to work 4 days a week now count me in, although you better hurry up with the meet before the snow flys as after that my red GXP will not be coming lol

Comment

I'm finally out of the military so I'm back home in Jerseyville, IL. So I'll keep eyes on this thread and I'll let you know...so possibly.
        Progression Thread - Updates on page 1

Show: Complete debadge, Black Eagle Eye headlights, 35% Tint, Front dart blackout, window trim blackout, front grill trim blackout, 2Crave No. 5 Wheels

Go: Intake resonator delete, Spectre intake piping, K&N drop in filter
        , MagnaFlow exhaust, Falken Azenis PT-722 Tires

Misc: RCA Headrest DVD players

Pending Install:
        Enroute:
        Next idea: Lowering Springs/Spacers

Comment

im in rock island, il which is about 180 miles froom chicago. id be interested in joining if it was in illinois, indiana, or certain parts of wisconsin..

Comment

I'm down, depending on date and location.
            1972 F100
            1978 Twinstar
            1992 Miata
            2014 Mustang

Comment

I'm trying to get everyone to come to automotion in the dells
              Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

I should be in depending on dates and times. Brian and I were talking about getting together again anyway
                sigpic
                MY PROGRESSION:
                http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Originally posted by becksmerc View Post
                  I'm trying to get everyone to come to automotion in the dells
                  That is what the guys on G6OC said. They were all down for automotion!
                  sigpic
                  OBX 1 7/8" Headers, X-Pipe, SLP Loudmouth, 6k HID's, VCM OTR, Rick C Intake and Throttle Body
                  MM Carbon Fiber Hood

Comment

This won't be until next summer Because most everyone is winterizing their 6's right now. So date and time are all negotiable at this point. I only work 4 days a week so I got 3 days to play around lol
                    sigpic
                    MM Carbon Fiber Hood

Comment

Next summer? I usually host around the beginning of July. If you wanna work in on my meet, thats fine, and if not, lets not compete for members. That would get us both maximum turn out.

I know I will be planning mine for the last weekend in June this year. June 29th and 30th. I always shoot for the weekend before the 4th.
                      Last edited by cmessick; 11-21-2012, 12:05 PM.

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
                        Next summer? I usually host around the beginning of July. If you wanna work in on my meet, thats fine, and if not, lets not compete for members. That would get us both maximum turn out.

I know I will be planning mine for the last weekend in June this year. June 29th and 30th. I always shoot for the weekend before the 4th.
                        I'm more than willing to work together with you! I didn't know if anyone had anything like this going on already. So I just made a new post.
                        sigpic
                        MM Carbon Fiber Hood

Comment

I guess I'm the lone southerner, way down here in St Louis.
                          I would be game for something next summer, just gotta see the dates to confirm!
                          My progression page Clicky

Comment

This coming summer will be the 3rd year in a row.

We have had lots of fun the last two years doing this. We had guys making 6 hour drives last year. Hopefully this coming year won't be so blame hot.

Here is a link to last year's thread (Clicky 2012) and the year before's (Clicky 2011)

Comment

So, It turns out I'm getting a 2009 G8 GT, But I'll still come to whatever event we put together!
                              sigpic
                              MM Carbon Fiber Hood

Comment

Working...
                              X