Design Ideas for Shirts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Design Ideas for Shirts.

well i do like what your doing for sure. as long as the car you put on there will satisfy all then im ok with it.
    g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

The plan is to have a design for each G6 model, different bumper styles, sedan, coupe, convertible. This won't be a one shot run where a bulk order is placed. Each shirt will be made to order to allow for customization and to match the style with the car you have.

Comment

I mess with this harddddd. I still want a pullover.

Comment

Then you'll be happy to hear I found a suitable source for pull over hoodies. Thing is I'm not sure what is heavier and what's lighter. I guess I'll have to buy some and find out

Comment

omgeeee yesss! what kinda setup are gonna be done to em?!

Comment

Pretty much what's been previously posted. The front will have the Pontiac Arrowhead over the Right Peck. and on the Left it'll have the G6Performance.com along with anything custom wanted, like username or whatever.

The back would have a large G6 designed to match the style of the one you drive. Along with your Username in large letters, or whatever else.

It's pretty open for anyone to have them personalized, Since I can take care of it all I can give you what you want. Hopefully

I should get around to drawing up some more solid templates to give a better illustration....

Comment

I just pressed another shirt using the red metallic vinyl I had. Another test shot, I was a little crooked and I think I put the car too low on the back, But that's the whole reason for these test shirts.
                Now I know to cut the lettering the way it'll sit so I don't have to position them separately.

And a close up...

The flash from the camera makes the metallic look different in the picture. But it looks pretty good.
                I'm honestly don't think I'll be working with the metallic though, apparently they recommend you hand wash it. Who want's to do that!
                There are other alternatives out there though, don't worry!

Comment

I diggg! question though, where the pontiac sign is ever thought about putting the template of the car there and a big ass pontiac symbol on the back?

Comment

I've thought about a smaller Pontiac template over the G6P.com and a larger one on the back...

But I do like that idea, A smaller G6 on the front, and a large pontiac symbol on the back, I think the next shirt I press will be done in that fashion to get an idea for it.

I only have glitter flake green and a blue/white camo left. so It'll be interesting, haha

Comment

Alright, another update. I got myself a color printer that uses pigment inks, they last a lot longer and are less likely to fade or bleed while washing. Now I found out my printer can be used as a sublimation printer. This is nice because I can print onto these sublimation sheets and then heat transfer that onto a shirt, or mug, or iphone case..... Thing is that's pricey. Maybe down the road I can expand

So far though good headway is being made. I've been doing a lot of print and transfer designs to see if I can get a good traced G6 without a lot of cluttered vinyl.

Comment

CruisinG6 when ever your ready to print up a black on red shirt to see how it does with wear and tear let me know. I am looking for a GXP setup.

I am kind of looking for a look like this. Only difference is that it would be my User name Eycman would be above G6Performance.com on the front. What do you think?

I tend to wear mostly pull over hoodies or long sleeve shirts like in the the picture above so I'll probably be looking for that as well until summer rolls in.
                        Why is Divorce so expensive? Because the Hitman won't take Plastic.

Eycman's G6 Progression

Comment

Looks like a solid idea, PM'd about details.

Comment

i was wondering if you can make me a red decal saying "G6Staysmoking" for my car, like a cool design

Comment

Possibly...

Comment

can i get a aura on one lol..
                                Aura xr.
                                Mods - Racingline motor mounts - Racingline Strut Bar -racingline motor mounts- Wams 93 tune - trans tune - Megan racing Coilovers - Power Stop Brake Kit - 8000k HID lows - 8000k HID fogs - 15% tint - Jvc indash - Full intake with cold air box - 2.5 inch cat back - Vibrant Resonator - Magnaflow Muffler - Yonaka 3 inch tips - upper and lower Billet Grille - LED turn signals - Full LED interior lights - White eyelids - NRG torque damper -transmission cooler with Stainless Steel lines - helo 225/35ZR20 chrome summer wheels.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.meintel?fref=ts

Comment

Working...
                                X