Design Ideas for Shirts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Design Ideas for Shirts.

Awesome! The more people in on this the better it can get. I was thinking of doing the G6Performance.com stripe on the front, with the outline of a G6. I'm thinking offer both the 4-door and the 2-door so everyone can by a matching shirt to their car. Then the back could incorporate the tread coming from the shoulder down and ending up with something Also awesomely G6 related.

Or any combination of the sort. Also I forgot to mention, The reason I'm talking about vinyl is because I have a buddy who has two vinyl plotters and can get deals on vinyl, of course when purchased in bulk. And then buying shirts and hoodies in bulk saves cost too. I have a barely used high quality heat press that delivers more than enough required heat as well as even consistent pressure for maximum adhesion.

I'd say with this method we could easily have several different designs to choose from, along with several different colors and styles of shirts or hoodies. Each shirt can be made to order with minimal turn-around time and hopefully minimum cost.
    This also opens up the option of personalizing shirts with member names or symbols.

I'm working on drawing up a few ideas so I can post some pics for all of ya!

Comment

Alright, so I scraped this up in like the past hour or so. This is just a rough idea of what I was thinking. I didn't really finish the back, but I was thinking of adding "PONTIAC" or the pontiac arrowhead along with the GM symbol. Just a little something extra...

Also I had to trace that car manually and I by no means did a good job. Just there to give an idea.
      Watchya all think??

Or maybe something with this:

Here's a hoodie one I threw together as well:
      Last edited by CruisinG6; 11-06-2012, 12:50 AM.

Comment

I really like the hoodie and the second shirt if that is the back.
        2008 G6 GXP 3.6L Coupe - Street Edition - Black

Mods: All the usual suspects

Progression Thread

Comment

Oh yea, the second shirt is the back. I'm also unsure about the font I used. I'm looking for better options

Comment

I like the designs. It seems like there are only a few of use that have seen this tread so far so please pass the word. I would really like to get as many people working on designs as possible. this way we can see what everyone's taste are like and go from there.

Also....I'm really liking the hoodie.
            Why is Divorce so expensive? Because the Hitman won't take Plastic.

Eycman's G6 Progression

Comment

Originally posted by CruisinG6 View Post
              Alright, so I scraped this up in like the past hour or so. This is just a rough idea of what I was thinking. I didn't really finish the back, but I was thinking of adding "PONTIAC" or the pontiac arrowhead along with the GM symbol. Just a little something extra...

Also I had to trace that car manually and I by no means did a good job. Just there to give an idea.
              Watchya all think??

Or maybe something with this:

Here's a hoodie one I threw together as well:

What's all did you use to help with designing? what program on the Computer? I was just messing around in paint but your designs are a lot cleaner looking than mine.
              Why is Divorce so expensive? Because the Hitman won't take Plastic.

Eycman's G6 Progression

Comment

I just used Photoshop. Made what I was looking for then scaled it down to fit the shirt and hoody templates I found online. I believe it also lets me convert to vector easily.

Comment

I fucks with the hoodie hard yo. Maybe instead of g6p on the front maybe we could put our names? But i know for a fact im getting a hoodie haha. maybe a pullover?

Comment

I'm diggin the hoodie design. I have a couple possible ideas. What if we keep the g6p and put our names under it? Also, I think I seen something about us getting new decals made with a g6 outline design instead of the whole car. I think that would be tight.
                    2008 Pontiac G6 Base "Nothing Out Of The Ordinary"
                    2008 Ford Edge

My Progression

Comment

Originally posted by Eycman View Post
                      When your say "up the front to the back of the shirt" are you meaning for the tread marks go up over the shoulder? If so I think that would awesome.
                      Im not good at this kinda thing...but this gives you an idea of what I was thinking:

Front:

Back:

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I WOULD BUY THAT HOODIE RIGHT NOW!

I third the hoodie

Current Mods
                        -------------
                        G6 Black on Red Mats
                        Tint: Front 20%/Rear 15%
                        Raptor H.I.D. kit 5000k Fogs
                        Raptor H.I.D. kit 4500k Lows
                        Interior red L.E.D.
                        1000W Speaker & Amp
                        Crabs Option 3
                        Painted Calipers Red
                        Dual Custom Exhaust
                        Halo Angel Eyes

Upcoming Mods
                        ---------------
                        Need Ideas

Comment

You mean the decal that i made for the 6? Ill attempt to make one of them today . the hoodie that it =p

Comment

that hoodie is straight up sickness!!! i want 2 of them!! lol
                            g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

Originally posted by Eycman View Post
                              just need a little bit of clarification for your idea. I was trying to visualize it but I need a little bit more help so I can try to put it down on a design.

Are you talking about adding the car to the front like this?

I was also thinking that maybe we can find a few good pictures from one of the G6 meets with a bunch of the 6s together maybe I can draw it out on a design for the back of a shirt. the bunch of 6s would replace the single 6 on the back of the current designs. ????
                              i was just saying that the car should be on the back and not on the front to look a little better but thats just my opinion.
                              g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

So I like the idea of our name on the front by the G6Performance.com...

DO you think it would look better if it just said G6P on the front with our name and the arrowhead, and on the back have the outline and the entire URL as well as a larger font version of our name as well...

And lampoon, I like the idea you've got going on. But It ends up with a topside view of the car. I was wondering if there's a way to tweak that a bit and make it look like the G6 is skidding on the back... but I can't figure out how I would get the tread to work out...

Maybe have it wrap around the side?

I'm getting ready to draw up a few more templates and ideas, I just want to include what everyone has mentioned!

Comment

Working...
                                X