Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Murdered a GXP!

Originally posted by Eycman View Post
    That's a good question. I have several set of scales around here that we use for harvest. the next time they are open i'll see if i can set up a time to get my 6 weighted. I figure that since its a fully loaded GXP we might be able to use it as a high end weight for the G6 Sedans.
    Do it. Would love to find out weight. The only option, besides trim/engine, that affects weight really is sunroof and wheels varry a couple pounds. Also mark your fuel level, and make sure its 100% emptied out when you weigh it.
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

i dont know how many times i have to say this but the sedans ARE NOT lighter than the coupes except for one instance and i think that was the 4cyl coupe Vs sedan only........ it even says so right in the pontiac catalog i have at home....... my GXP coupe only weights 3200lbs w/ 1/4 tank

Comment

FAIL, double post

Comment

Working...
        X