Austin, Nov. 17-18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin, Nov. 17-18th

I am cruising from Houston to Austin that weekend and would love to BS/admire another 6er. If anyone is between here and there and wants to kill an hour or two talking about our cars please post up.

I never thought to ask though, is there anyone else on here in the Houston area? Could always use new friends if so!
    2008 G6 GXP 3.6L Coupe - Street Edition - Black

Mods: All the usual suspects

Progression Thread

Re: Austin, Nov. 17-18th

Lived in Houston almost 10 years, been in Tyler for a few now. I wouldn't mind meeting some people in H-Town some weekend, but I don't think I'd drive out to Austin unless alot of people committed.... just too far a drive.

My Progression Page: click here

Comment

I could make a trip to Houston sometime after Christmas when Santa isn't sucking up all my cash lol
      WAMS 91 tune,
      Racingline MMI's
      Chrome Intakes CAI (custom true ram air to come)
      35% side tint, 20% rear, 5% strip
      Debadged except GXP emblems
      Tinted tails
      Spyder tinted lights (complete rebuild + 4 projectors in design stage)
      DDM 5k HID Low's
      Polk 5000.5 amp, 12" Polk DXI sub, Pioneer 4way 6x9's. (complete system replacement soon)

Comment

I live in South Houston but posted this since I was going up that way anyway to see if anyone was around. I saw someone else post they were in Austin which is why I threw this up really but they never replied. I think there are at least 3 or 4 in the Houston area from the boards so it would be cool to throw something together. I will start a new post soon or someone else can with a Houston get together and see what kind of hits we get.

Progression Thread

Comment

Once upon a time we had a couple pretty good meets in San Marcos (just south of Austin).
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I live in Austin. Just moved here. The rest of my family may be arriving with the moving truck that day. If I am free, I would like to meet up. I'll let you know how the 17th/18th are looking.
            Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
            Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Comment

Well, let me know I will be there for the race one way or the other. would be cool to drool over another ride someone cares way to much about haha.

Poon, how far out of the way are you, if its just an hour or so id love to shake your hand and buy you a beer for all the help getting me started in my new addiction.

Progression Thread

Comment

Let me know when and where you will be on the 17th/18th. I should be available for a meet.
                Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
                Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Comment

Cool, i will be there about 1pm today and am staying at the downtown Hilton. I think anytime today would be cool. As for tomorrow I will be at the race until the afternoon so anytime late afternoon would work too. Just let me know what works. This is my first time there so if you know of a place we could hang that would be awesome.

Progression Thread

Comment

How about 3:00pm at the Draught House & Pub? The link below will show you the address.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/draught-hous...brewery-austin

My Progression Thread

Comment

alright bro, look forward to meeting you. Anyone else in the area is welcome as well of course!

Progression Thread

Comment

It was good to meet up with Eric today and see another modified G6. Here are a few pics from today...

My Progression Thread

Comment

Forgot about that.....

MODS:

Comment

Ryans car is sex, lots of work into that thing. It is absolutely gorgeous. Also, thank you for the detailing tips, please send me the link for your write up and let me know next time your going to spend a day on it so i can drive up. Had a blast hanging out, wish you had come Poon We will be getting together again for sure in the coming months so will let you know. perhaps all three of us can detail our rides together.

edit: I will also post some pics and videos from the formula 1 race. The music those beasts make are amazing. Ferrari was nice enough to host me in their clubhouse above the pits so I have a video looking straight down on the Mercedes team doing a three second tire change and fill up. absolutely amazing. I really wish I had a nice camera now, it is on the list.
                            Last edited by justeric78; 11-18-2012, 09:27 PM.

Progression Thread

Comment

Ok....Im up for a meet but Ill skip the detailing. Would prefer fellowship, car pix and whataburger....

MODS:

Comment

Working...
                              X