Re: a few items.

Depends where in LA but about an hr away
      11 Chevy CCSB Vortec 5.3L
      Airaid mit|6K HIDS|Color match & Debadged
      13 Chevy Malibu EcoTec 2.5L
      8K HID'S , soon to be color match bowties

Comment

bump. also thinking of getting rid of the intake. its been off for like half a year.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Pm sent about grilles
          Black 2006 G6 GTP Sedan 6M
          Mods- 18" Forte F57 Phantoms with Kumho Ecsta 4X 235/45-18 from Discount Tire, Unique Coatings Tinted Tails, Racinline front strut bar and motor mount inserts, CRAB CAB, WAMS 93 octane tune, BMD Adjustable Swaybar Endlinks, Black Overlays, 5% tint, Spyder Smoked/Chrome Projector Headlights with 6k HID's, Complete LED Conversion Inside and Outside, Bluetooth

Comment

GHOSTY! IVE GOT THE CASH FINALLY! LOL! Get back to me dude. I want to give you dollhairs for your grillz. If anybody can let him know I'm ghost hunting I would sure appreciate it. Pm sent
            Mods- 18" Forte F57 Phantoms with Kumho Ecsta 4X 235/45-18 from Discount Tire, Unique Coatings Tinted Tails, Racinline front strut bar and motor mount inserts, CRAB CAB, WAMS 93 octane tune, BMD Adjustable Swaybar Endlinks, Black Overlays, 5% tint, Spyder Smoked/Chrome Projector Headlights with 6k HID's, Complete LED Conversion Inside and Outside, Bluetooth

Comment

i need to come up with some serious cash so im expanding beyond parts. ill get pics for those interested and im traveling up to NorCal in June and still possibly to SoCal sometime in the summer. Racingline STB, fogs (when i take them off), Power Acoustik in dash DVD player (when i take it off), intake, Xbox 360 chrome controller shell, Wii disc slot lights, android tablet, shorty header and downpipe, other stuff.

Comment

Grill bought. Dollhairs sent. Thanks! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                  ...Racingline STB, fogs (when i take them off), Power Acoustik in dash DVD player (when i take it off), intake, Xbox 360 chrome controller shell, Wii disc slot lights, android tablet, shorty header and downpipe, other stuff.
                  ill be driving to Las Vegas next week. ^^^thats still available if anyone along the way is interested.

Comment

If you still have the STB pm and ill grab it
                    11 Chevy CCSB Vortec 5.3L
                    Airaid mit|6K HIDS|Color match & Debadged
                    13 Chevy Malibu EcoTec 2.5L
                    8K HID'S , soon to be color match bowties

Comment

Also interested in the STB. PM me or call me 2038091002 to talk price and shipping. Thanks Ed
                      2007 Pontiac G6 Sport, 3.5 AT 37xxx, That awesome blue color
                      1995 Chevrolet Silverado C2500HD Turbo Diesel, White, AT, 180xxx
                      1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5 5 speed, Red, 3.5 inch lift, 150xxx
                      1978 Chevrolet Camaro Type LT/RS 350 v8, AT, Carmine Red, 38xxx original miles

Comment

indash dvd player and dash install kit are now off the car. soon the fog light assemblies will be off too.

Comment

Comment

You said in the previous post about the fog assemblies coming off the car, does that mean they will be for sale? If so does that mean they are for sale, are they just the assemblies of is there wiring too?

Comment

correct, they will be off the car to be sold sometime this year. fog light assemblies only, no lights/HIDs or wiring.

Comment

Hey still interested in the STB, and also interested in some badges you may or may not have. I need the front arrowhead. The one mounted on the bumper if its in good shape.
                                Thanks
                                Ed
                                2007 Pontiac G6 Sport, 3.5 AT 37xxx, That awesome blue color
                                1995 Chevrolet Silverado C2500HD Turbo Diesel, White, AT, 180xxx
                                1989 Jeep Wrangler 2.5 5 speed, Red, 3.5 inch lift, 150xxx
                                1978 Chevrolet Camaro Type LT/RS 350 v8, AT, Carmine Red, 38xxx original miles

Comment

Working...
                                X