Cleveland OH area meet and greet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland OH area meet and greet?

Hey guys, just wondering if there is any interest for us Ohio folks around Cleveland to meet up, and hang out sometime.

I'm down for meeting up to chat, check out each others rides, and maybe have lunch/dinner some place!

Let me know if you are interested.

Re: Cleveland OH area meet and greet?

that would be pretty cool, im like 20 min from cleveland.
    sigpic

**08 GXP Progression**

Comment

If you can bring it down south some I maybe could.
      sigpic
      MY PROGRESSION:
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

I'm in Lima Mon-Thur.
        1972 F100
        1978 Twinstar
        1992 Miata
        2014 Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
          If you can bring it down south some I maybe could.
          same here
          id just have to find a driver for my 2nd GXP haha

Comment

Well, I'd say let's choose a date and time that works for all of us. I have Sat. and Sundays off. During the week, I get out at 5.

Comment

Toledo, Bowling Green, Findlay? 10/20, 10/27?
              CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Or if we went to Piqua, the Indy guys could make it
                CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Why is there never any meets in my neck of the woods?
                  Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
                  CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
                  AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Lol, I said Cleveland area.. Not 2+ hours away..

Comment

well you cant just have it in Cleveland just cause you live there, if you want it to be a good meet with lots of people then you will need to have it where everyone can go in a decent amount of time.
                      sigpic

**08 GXP Progression**

Comment

Originally posted by SWAYD3 View Post
                        well you cant just have it in Cleveland just cause you live there, if you want it to be a good meet with lots of people then you will need to have it where everyone can go in a decent amount of time.
                        I will agree with this.. Having hosted a couple of these, its about figuring out where the center of things is. I have hosted at my house the last two years, but I have also had 8-12 show up.

Cleveland is 6 hours from me, Piqua I could only presume is 4. I still need to make it to the Cleveland area soonish, however, I am one among many..

I thought Matt hosted a camping excursion last year around this time on some lake.. maybe he will chime in!
                        Last edited by cmessick; 10-09-2012, 04:42 PM.

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

I guess Toledo could possibly work, and I suppose you are right about making it a, "good", meet.

No offense, but I started this thread about a meet and greet, and yes, I can have it closer to Cleveland if I want to.. I don't think it is very nice for you to come on here, in a thread about a meet and greet in the Cleveland area, and then knock on me because I don't want to travel 2+ hours away.

I will let some others chime in, and see what works for people, like I said before. The 20th could work for me..

Comment

Originally posted by JJT*90 View Post
                            I'm in Lima Mon-Thur.
                            well, rumor has it im gonna have to go work at the job our Co is starting in Lima because no one else knows what the ell is going on....so i may be movin over that way soon.....

Comment

Weekends are usually good for me... But I'm not 100% if that's going to change soon either....
                              WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OUT OF VESPENE GAS?!?!?!
                              I'm just one Asian with a American habit

Comment

Working...
                              X