Cleveland OH area meet and greet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cleveland OH area meet and greet?

Ok. Does the 10th work for everyone else?

Comment

yall are just gonna have to pic a date time and place and hopefully i can make it........with my job things can change in an instant so i cant hardly ever plan anything hopefully you decide with enough notice for me to find a driver to bring my 2nd GXP to the meet for me haha

Comment

I'm In
        Aura xr.
        Mods - Racingline motor mounts - Racingline Strut Bar -racingline motor mounts- Wams 93 tune - trans tune - Megan racing Coilovers - Power Stop Brake Kit - 8000k HID lows - 8000k HID fogs - 15% tint - Jvc indash - Full intake with cold air box - 2.5 inch cat back - Vibrant Resonator - Magnaflow Muffler - Yonaka 3 inch tips - upper and lower Billet Grille - LED turn signals - Full LED interior lights - White eyelids - NRG torque damper -transmission cooler with Stainless Steel lines - helo 225/35ZR20 chrome summer wheels.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.meintel?fref=ts

Comment

looks like im probly out, i just got called by the boss to go to the shop tomorrow and pick up the semi and a bucket truck and head to new york at 7am to await the arirval of hurricane sandy to restore power........i wonder what car i will buy when i get back from this storm lolz

Comment

Do you show boat your money around or somethin? haha
            Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
            looks like im probly out, i just got called by the boss to go to the shop tomorrow and pick up the semi and a bucket truck and head to new york at 7am to await the arirval of hurricane sandy to restore power........i wonder what car i will buy when i get back from this storm lolz
            sigpic

**08 GXP Progression**

Comment

Originally posted by SWAYD3 View Post
              Do you show boat your money around or somethin? haha
              mabey a little lol, i bought the red GXP the day i got sent on the last storm in july lol, i ought to at least make enough to pay it off, and do the RWD/6spd manual conversion with 450-500hp 3.6 engine ive already been working on building... i problly ought build a shop and get a lift before getting another car tho lol....so i can use it for building my red GXP..... if i were to buy another car after this storm itd be a Z06 vette, ive been wanting one of those since i was like 8

Comment

Damn must be nice ha, instead of a vette you could go buy me a Ferrari and drive it to Ohio ha thats what i always wanted. it was my favorite hot wheels lol
                sigpic

**08 GXP Progression**

Comment

Working...
                X