Looking for a new camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a new camera

Im planning on getting some type of nikon but have no clue which one. The d5100 seems like it would be perfect but im scared the d5200 is going to come out because the 3200 just came. I plan on taking outdoorsy wood photos as well as a bunch of car photos/videos from the amount of car meets in the dmv. My price is around 500. If you recommend other brands go ahead and post! Hoping to make a decision by friday!

Re: Looking for a new camera

Originally posted by monstORR View Post
    Im planning on getting some type of nikon but have no clue which one. The d5100 seems like it would be perfect but im scared the d5200 is going to come out because the 3200 just came. I plan on taking outdoorsy wood photos as well as a bunch of car photos/videos from the amount of car meets in the dmv. My price is around 500. If you recommend other brands go ahead and post! Hoping to make a decision by friday!
    Same here. My camera sucks. :
    Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
    CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
    AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

This might be a good read before you choose a camera. lots of good info to help you decide which camera and type of camera you will get the most out of. The Comparison Shopper
      WAMS 91 tune,
      Racingline MMI's
      Chrome Intakes CAI (custom true ram air to come)
      35% side tint, 20% rear, 5% strip
      Debadged except GXP emblems
      Tinted tails
      Spyder tinted lights (complete rebuild + 4 projectors in design stage)
      DDM 5k HID Low's
      Polk 5000.5 amp, 12" Polk DXI sub, Pioneer 4way 6x9's. (complete system replacement soon)

Comment

That was a perfect read, i ended up with the 5100 last night. Going to be playing around with it tomorrow. woot woot

Comment

have you happened to check out the Lytro camera. im seriously considering that one for myself.

Comment

Working...
          X