This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAY IT FORWARD - Pontiac Style!

Do you have parts laying around that you will never use or sell but you just can't throw away? Who knows, one of our fellow members may be in need of such a part and you could be the person to make their day by giving them for free or just for the price of shipping what you don't need. Maybe one day your good deed will come back. So post up guys and "pay it forward", Obviously nothing big will be posted but you know, small stuff your willing to give away.
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Re: PAY IT FORWARD - Pontiac Style!

good idea.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

I know I have a few parts laying around at the parents house that I know I won't be doing anything with (been holding on to them as my mom has a 6, and was hoping she would let me mod it a little lol). I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow.
      2005 Chevy Trailblazer: K and N CAI, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Billet Grille, Tinted Aftermarket Tail Lights.

Comment

well I can throw my badgez I took off the trunk in the mail if anyone needs some. The two GM square door badges, and the G6. I left the front arrow and GXP badges in place.

arrow and Pontiac letters are gone.
        Last edited by Rcb2875; 10-27-2012, 09:51 AM.
        WAMS 91 tune,
        Racingline MMI's
        Chrome Intakes CAI (custom true ram air to come)
        35% side tint, 20% rear, 5% strip
        Debadged except GXP emblems
        Tinted tails
        Spyder tinted lights (complete rebuild + 4 projectors in design stage)
        DDM 5k HID Low's
        Polk 5000.5 amp, 12" Polk DXI sub, Pioneer 4way 6x9's. (complete system replacement soon)

Comment

I have two GM badges, and the G6 GT badges. I also have a single out valence.

Hopefully soon I'll have a stock front and rear bumper covers, fenders, and stock arrows to give away.
          Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
          CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
          AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Does anyone have a spare headlight retainer screw? I took mine off and lost one if you have a broken headlight or a set your not using I could really use the screw.

Comment

anyone that went from 05-08 front bumper to 09/AIT/GXP bumper and dont need the bumper absorber? let me know, we can work something out. theyre hella expensive online.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Originally posted by nitrorunner View Post
                Does anyone have a spare headlight retainer screw? I took mine off and lost one if you have a broken headlight or a set your not using I could really use the screw.
                I might.....the long one? Real busy this week. Remind me to look this weekend.

Wait....do you mean the adjustment screw or just the screw that holds it onto the body?
                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

The screw that holds it to the body

Comment

Did you get a screw for your headlight? I plan on making a run to the junk yard this week to get me a set of headlights to play around with modifying. When I get them I can send you what you need off them.
                    Why is Divorce so expensive? Because the Hitman won't take Plastic.

Eycman's G6 Progression

Comment

Might also have them laying around the garage somewhere, just gotta take a look around.
                      Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

I still have a stock Stealth Gray Metallic hood ive been trying to give away for years.
                        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                        2005 CGM GTO.
                        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

@eycman I have not secured one yet, but if you do go to the junk yard and dont need the screw that would be extremely helpful for me

@theshibbykumquat Thanks if you find one let me know

Comment

I'm doing my good deed for the day! I have two brand new rear rotors slotted and drilled for an 06 Coupe, upper grills with chrome surround, factory headlights, one has been taken apart with an attempt to paint silver. All can be had for the low, low price of shipping cost! PM me is you need anything.
                            Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Comment

Originally posted by SergeantGrunt View Post
                              I'm doing my good deed for the day! I have two brand new rear rotors slotted and drilled for an 06 Coupe, upper grills with chrome surround, factory headlights, one has been taken apart with an attempt to paint silver. All can be had for the low, low price of shipping cost! PM me is you need anything.
                              What year are your headlights?

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Working...
                              X