X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PAY IT FORWARD - Pontiac Style!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan View Post
    I still have a stock Stealth Gray Metallic hood ive been trying to give away for years.
    STILL!? i thought you got rid of it.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Anyone have an MPD hood just laying around?

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
      G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Headlights are stock 2006
        Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Comment

I'm probably interested in them

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Anyone have a used Chrometech? I am in need of just 1.

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

I may have some stuff Pontiac and g6 related. I have a chrome license plate frame with gtp on it and g6performance.com. Visible side is in good condition with minor pitting but still looks good. The backside has rust on it but you can't see that.

SOLD!
              Last edited by grfnkl; 01-17-2013, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Echidna View Post
                stock arrows to give away.
                i have been looking for some stock arrows to try something on. if you do i would be more than willing to pay for shipping

Comment

I have a carpeted, fiberglass subwoofer box that was made a long time ago by a former member on here. It was made to fit on the right side of the trunk, in the G6 Sedans, just underneath the seat releases.

I just need to get rid of it, it's been in storage since I sold my G6 years ago. If anyone wants it, PM me, I don't even remember how much I paid for it, I just want it gone.

I also have a LED 3rd brake light from a GA that I bought to retrofit into the G6 and a vent with no ring (which I may have actually thrown away...) PM me and I'll check!
                  MAP2 Photography

2004 Pontiac GTO

Comment

I wonder if that box would fit in a coupe and could be modified to fit a 10" L7. Id buy it if so.

I have stock Monsoon speakers if anyone needs 6.5 fronts and 6x9 rears. They are not blown just replaced them with Infinitys. Was going to throw them away but thought id throw them up here first.
                    2008 G6 GXP 3.6L Coupe - Street Edition - Black

Mods: All the usual suspects

Progression Thread

Comment

Originally posted by justeric78 View Post
                      I wonder if that box would fit in a coupe and could be modified to fit a 10" L7. Id buy it if so.

I have stock Monsoon speakers if anyone needs 6.5 fronts and 6x9 rears. They are not blown just replaced them with Infinitys. Was going to throw them away but thought id throw them up here first.
                      Oh thank you for saying that... I just realized that I forgot to mention that it holds (2) 10s. I don't think it'll fit in a coupe though.
                      MAP2 Photography

2004 Pontiac GTO

Comment

Originally posted by justeric78 View Post

I am inerested in the speakers, as I have one front left blown and one rear left blown

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                        Originally posted by ahuhn
                        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Ill send you all six speakers if you want them, otherwise will just chuck them. Aside from the two you are asking for of course..

Progression Thread

Comment

My front right speaker is toast...??
                            Just need the one unless its spoken for...is he taking all or just
                            replacements...??
                            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I havent heard from him but if you need it bro its yours...Period. You want the tweaters too?

Progression Thread

Comment

damn I dont know why I said left. both right speakers are bad. rear is worse though. so Rob if you need the front take it. I could just use the rear right. If no one claims the rest Ill take them for a good home. never know.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                                Originally posted by ahuhn
                                so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Working...
                                X