G6 GXP mated with 6 spd Manual.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G6 GXP mated with 6 spd Manual.

Update. Have a spare parts 2006 GTP coupe 3.9 manual. Plus a Saab 9-3 manual tranny that will bolt to my 3.6. all I need now is a flywheel, clutch kit, and a front trans mount. Along with ECM work. ��

Comment

Originally posted by MadeOrphan View Post
      Update. Have a spare parts 2006 GTP coupe 3.9 manual. Plus a Saab 9-3 manual tranny that will bolt to my 3.6. all I need now is a flywheel, clutch kit, and a front trans mount. Along with ECM work.
      Now that'll be interesting to see when it's done.

Comment

Can you use the front trans mount out of the GTP? Also, would the Saab flywheel and clutch work since the 2.8 is supposed to be pretty close to the 3.6?

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

You need to have the front trans mount from the Saab 9-3 2.8 along with the oil pan. The HFV6 was built to be expandable from the 2.8-4.0. this means the block and the crank are basically the same as far as I can tell. I just bought a pressure plate and clutch from a Vauxhall vectra C off eBay for $120 shipped! Brand new at that! Just need the flywheel and the front mount and I can get started.

Comment

Looking forward to see that build!

Comment

Working...
            X