Member Kudos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Kudos

I used to be a member of a forum that had a member kudos spot under the screen name in their posts. Basically what it was about was people post stuff (i.e. information or how to) and other members could give them positive or negative kudos. Members didn't get anything it was just a fun thing to do.
    2008 Pontiac G6 Base "Nothing Out Of The Ordinary"
    2008 Ford Edge

My Progression

Re: Member Kudos

if you look under the member info on the side of each post.. there is a star you can click to add/remove reputation..

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

This forum has that.. under where it list the type of car/color, there are the two little symbols. It's the star one, it add reputation to the person.

edit; Posted at the same time as cmessick..*
      Performance
      CRABS o3, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, WAMS Performance tune, Racingline STB

Exterior
      Platinum Apex Rims ( 18x8 ), Hankook v2 215/45R18, Painted calipers (Red), Complete debadge , Handle Overlays (Gloss Black), Arrow Overlays (Gloss Black), Grille Lighting (White LED's), Tinted Tails (2 coats VHT Niteshades), Painted Battery Cover (Silver with Red), Painted Engine Cover (Silver with Red), Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Black Housing), Upper Recessed Grilles, (Chrome)

Audio
      2 12" Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)
      600watt Sony X-plod Amp

On the list:
      Window tint
      Glasspack

Comment

my bad... I see it now. It is hard to see on my computers... POS..Guess I will mess with the brightness and color settings.
        2008 Pontiac G6 Base "Nothing Out Of The Ordinary"
        2008 Ford Edge

My Progression

Comment

Where can you view the positive/negative rep given to you? I tried to search but cant seem to find it.

Comment

Click on "Notifications" at the VERY top of the page.

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Working...
            X