06joegt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06joegt

Quick responder, quick shipping, pleasant to deal with thank you sir! Sorry you had to get rid of her =(
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OUT OF VESPENE GAS?!?!?!
    I'm just one Asian with a American habit

Re: 06joegt

What did you buy by the way? Lol
    Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Racingline STB.... Crabs came in the same day =)

Comment

Awesome welcome to the raceline brother hood lol. Your going to love your new upgrades.
        Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Hahahah I do so far man... This site may have been good or bad for me.. I've been wanted to upgrade my 6 more and more... But my only two last things I'm going to do for now then I'm going to put a halt on spending more, is Rear LED tailights and WAMS 93 octane... I sent Chris an email this morning so that shall be in the works... Other than that my 6 is where I want her to be for at least next year.... =/

Comment

Working...
          X