• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new rims are finally here!

[
    Now I just have to find time to go get some tires on them

Re: My new rims are finally here!

those look very nice sir!! cant wait to see them on the car.
    g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

Thank you sir! and they sould be on the car by the end of next week

Comment

Very nice man.Cant wait to see these installed.

Comment

nice i should be getting mine in today also.
          Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

What kind of rims are you getting slpg6

Comment

Good choice they look shmexy

Comment

Tsw vairano's
                Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

I thought they discontinued thoughts

Comment

They did but I naught them from rims4lessnyc off eBay. I highly recommend them.

Comment

Never heard of them I got these forms wheelstudio.com I ordered them last Monday and they got here this morning and had to be custom drilled

Comment

those looks awesome
                        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Thanks I can't wait to get them on the my car

Comment

Originally posted by J.Seidel View Post
                            Thanks I can't wait to get them on the my car
                            Or if you wanted to donate them for a good cause I could use them.
                            sigpic
                            MY PROGRESSION:
                            http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

i cant wait to see them on

Comment

Working...
                              X