X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Someone needs to pick these up.

Originally posted by GSIX33 View Post
    i know this is a stretch but maybe we could have a black or white shirt then somehow incorporate all the different colors of g6 into somehow. or screen print our favorite car from each color onto the shirt. pooners for blue. darlene for black, cookie for silver, the01cav for sport red etc etc.. just throwing some ideas around
    This would require several different designs thus increasing cost. The more of one design we get the better and cheaper they'll be. Just throwing that out there.
    sigpic
    MY PROGRESSION:
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

I found the files for the old batch of shirts we did so if people are interested in that one then i can have that one done. If we start adding a bunch of colors it will cost more because it cost more to make the extra screens for each color. I think the last batch we did was $15 a shirt shipped. The shirts will be on alstyle AAA shirts(same as last time)
      A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
      Originally posted by 08blackgt
      hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

Someone wanna post a picture of the last shirts for the newbs like myself.
        Performance
        CRABS o3, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, WAMS Performance tune, Racingline STB

Exterior
        Platinum Apex Rims ( 18x8 ), Hankook v2 215/45R18, Painted calipers (Red), Complete debadge , Handle Overlays (Gloss Black), Arrow Overlays (Gloss Black), Grille Lighting (White LED's), Tinted Tails (2 coats VHT Niteshades), Painted Battery Cover (Silver with Red), Painted Engine Cover (Silver with Red), Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Black Housing), Upper Recessed Grilles, (Chrome)

Audio
        2 12" Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)
        600watt Sony X-plod Amp

On the list:
        Window tint
        Glasspack

Comment

I' m in

Comment

Re: G6P T Shirts....

Interested.

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
              I'd love the treads to be on the back if possible.. and maybe just a simple G6Performance.com on the front.. but i love the restricted tag
              This. Maybe like a restricted tag on the end of the sleeve. G6performance.com on the front and the tread design on the back?
              sigpic
              MY PROGRESSION:

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Originally posted by Dopey85 View Post
                I don't really know what the old design was, but I would down with Black... Or even grey...
                Front:

back:

Older shirt:
                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I like the font of the second one, but the logo/design/layout of the first one.. maybe a combo?
                  Performance
                  CRABS o3, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, WAMS Performance tune, Racingline STB

Exterior
                  Platinum Apex Rims ( 18x8 ), Hankook v2 215/45R18, Painted calipers (Red), Complete debadge , Handle Overlays (Gloss Black), Arrow Overlays (Gloss Black), Grille Lighting (White LED's), Tinted Tails (2 coats VHT Niteshades), Painted Battery Cover (Silver with Red), Painted Engine Cover (Silver with Red), Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Black Housing), Upper Recessed Grilles, (Chrome)

Audio
                  2 12" Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)
                  600watt Sony X-plod Amp

On the list:
                  Window tint
                  Glasspack

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
                    Front:

back:

Older shirt:
                    I'm thinking we do the G6performance.com as shown on the front of the shirt and then just the treads with the Pontiac above on the back as shown in the third. What do you think?

Also still voting for white shirt. I would probably take two or three.
                    sigpic
                    MY PROGRESSION:

Comment

I like that idea....a white shirt would be nice.
                      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Def down for one in white with G6Performance.com on the front and Pontiac with treads on back possibly with our usernames added below the treads.
                        Last edited by T.Turtles G6 GT; 08-05-2012, 04:09 AM.

Comment

I like the design on those old shirts, with the two cars and it says G6Performance.com
                          Along with the tire tread design but maybe tweak it so it can be a "thread" design, somehow incorporate the best of both worlds. I'm trying to get something together within photoshop but I have no idea where to begin hah

Comment

im down for one, id however rather it be black, and i have the design in the 3rd pic rob psted and i like it just fine

Comment

I started the group buy thread... http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...181#post517181
                              A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
                              Originally posted by 08blackgt
                              hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
                                Im thinking about requesting another batch be made up for everyone.

Maybe a new design....

Those interested please post up so I can make sure the interest is there.
                                I would be im new to this group im in Toronto Canada hoping to find more g6s in my region

Comment

Working...
                                X