Engine Specific Topics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine Specific Topics

I was wondering if there would be a way to break the Topics down even more into different engine sizes?( i.e. 2,4, 3.5, 3.6) If not that make a way to search for members based on their cars. Like me being able to search for specific members with the same car I have. I was just wondering...
    2008 Pontiac G6 Base "Nothing Out Of The Ordinary"
    2008 Ford Edge

My Progression

Re: Engine Specific Topics

Performance
    CRABS o3, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, WAMS Performance tune, Racingline STB

Exterior
    Platinum Apex Rims ( 18x8 ), Hankook v2 215/45R18, Painted calipers (Red), Complete debadge , Handle Overlays (Gloss Black), Arrow Overlays (Gloss Black), Grille Lighting (White LED's), Tinted Tails (2 coats VHT Niteshades), Painted Battery Cover (Silver with Red), Painted Engine Cover (Silver with Red), Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Black Housing), Upper Recessed Grilles, (Chrome)

Audio
    2 12" Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)
    600watt Sony X-plod Amp

On the list:
    Window tint
    Glasspack

Comment

Yeah I know about that post... Thanks Mitch... So Scratch the first part of my post. What about making a way to specifically search for members by engine size... or a member search in general.... If we have one I havent seen it yet.
      2008 Ford Edge

My Progression

Comment

there is a 4 cyl group in the group section. start a discussion in there if u want. im the head of that group so just ask to join and ill admit you.
        Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
        sigpic
        Progression Page
        Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
        Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

theres a thread section that is for opinions and forum approvement suggestions. youll get more help there.
          Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Thanks Adam! I am trying to join now.
            2008 Ford Edge

My Progression

Comment

Done.
              Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
              sigpic
              Progression Page
              Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
              Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

Working...
              X