1 of a kind g6 that can be all urs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1 of a kind g6 that can be all urs

Its almost worth the $19k asking price just so you could buy it and burn it with fire...
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Low ball him and then part out what you don't want. Might make some money off it.
      Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Comment

well ive always wondered how much a lift kit would be for our cars. lol its got enough ground clearace to go rock crawling. haha

Comment

I can hear the tranny grinding to death under all that extra weight.....
          Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
          97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Deadly Nancy View Post
            That is so ugly it hurts to look at. And WTF is the point of the TV screens in the back of the headrests.. there's no seat backs in the back! same with the 15" mounted on the roof. What a crazy waste of money.
            You didn't know?? It was for all the imaginary friends that are his homies!!!
            WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OUT OF VESPENE GAS?!?!?!
            I'm just one Asian with a American habit

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd View Post
              African engineering. So amazing its funny. Keep up the progress.

racist

Comment

im pretty sure i saw this car on youtybe while searching street race bust. it was this white chick's car.
                Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

I sent him a legit offer to buy it for 4 grand all cash and told him to keep the rims and sell them or something.

Comment

Working...
                  X