This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ lmao

well i first registered as G6GTPBabe but never could sign on with that sn and never got feedback about it so...

HotG6GTP

Hot- well im told i am
    G6 GTP- well thats what i drive

Comment

Well, obviously I took the name of the site, so I'll elaborate on the site name. I'm obsessed with performance and speed so it only seemed logical.. Take the G6 and add PERFORMANCE!! It's what I do!
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Well I wasnt going to post on here but since all the other obvious names did I'll post too
        Reuben is my first name and Keller is my last thus reubenk.
        Reuben is a nick name though, my real name is Sean. There is a rapper named John Reuben who does some retarted hand motion thing when a beat is going (we saw him at 6 flags ) and when ever I'd hear a rap song I would "do the reuben" as a tribute (we were poking fun at rap, no I dont like it), my friend called me Sean Reuben for a day, then dropped it down to reuben and its stuck ever since. :smoke:
        BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

So did you legally change your name to Reuben?

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Originally posted by HottG6Mama
            So did you legally change your name to Reuben?
            No like I said, my REAL name is sean. Lampoon probably knows since he looked up my 411 off my LP. I go by Reuben though.

Edit: After a couple of years I was actually thinking about changing my name legaly but decided not to waste the money on the government.
            BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

I was joking hahaha

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Mine isn't too hard to figure out
                2008 Chevy Cobalt SS/TC

Comment

Back in highschool , usernames were given for computer access. First initial , first three letters of surname and date of birth. Been using it for 7 years, so it's hard to forget.
                  2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

The first 2 are obvious -- live in the Indy area and own a G6.

The 3rd part was just to have some fun and because it's a convertible. It's not original, though. A dear friend used to drive a Sebring convertible and had the license plate of TOPLESS. He was a lively, older gentleman who was quick to add various comments based on the attractiveness (or lack thereof) of any female who might be walking nearby.

Still trying to guess if I'm a guy or gal??? Keep guessing!!

Comment

El_Diablo... the devil... friends always said i rode like i was possesed when i had my bike, used to be a stunter and honestly it was just absolute complete focus when i got on the bike... i blocked out all other stuff and it was just me and the bike

my nickname is El_D, in other words, LD as in learning disabled.. a joke on my behalf and it stuck with some, i am (or was) learning disabled, i have ADHD and a minor form of autism, guess it helps me get in my zone though so ive kinda taken to the name...

bottom line, im a speed freak....
                      Mod of http://www.EpsilonSport.com

Comment

Stahlight - a new englanduh pronounciation of "starlight" (where I once lived.)

Starlight, a nickname given to me by a girl once upon a time.

2007 Member of the Year - Blue Man Group
                        Originally posted by shi-fu
                        Panda, we do not wash our pits in the pool of sacred tears...

Comment

first leter of first name and last name

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                          Originally posted by snowmanG6
                          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

I used to drive a DSM that had an Injen intake.

Comment

well I think my name explains it all. I drive a coupe that just so happens to be a GTP.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

I look like a big Omish Dude when I have my full beard, so they call me BIG ISH.
                                Here we......GO! 06 G6 GTP M6 coupe, performance package.(Fully loaded for 06). stealth gray metallic or 59U - GRANITE METALLIC. GM Peformance strut bar, Hammer Head Spoiler, GM Body Kit, Chrome Lower Grille Inserts, MSD Dash Hawk, Head Light Eye Lids, HID Conversion-10,000K. ZEX Nitrous Kit 75 Shot-Wet. (New Add On!)

If I had something smart to say, I would be smart enough not too!

Comment

Working...
                                X