X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J - first letter of my first name
    Puck - first 4 letters of my last name
    JP capitals b/c some of my friends call me JP

2007 Silver G6 GT Coupe (w/Hammerhead Spoiler)
    SWO Member
    Tinted Tails done by Chad (cbrenn71)

Comment

Tin Indian is what us OLD guys used to call Pontiacs.

Kinda wanted to clue people in that I'm a relic, just like the name. :smoke:
      SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
      Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
      CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
      Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

I've been asked about mine several thousand times...

But mine is an abreviation for Garfunkel, from Simon and Garfunkel, it fits well since my name is Paul Simon. plus I've been using it for ever since i got my first e-mail.

Comment

Way back in the day of dial up BBS's there was a kid named Tom who needed an alias to get onto some of the less than legal BBS's. Tom, being a kid, couldn't think of anything better than The Lone Stranger. For many years this alias stuck with Tom.

Along comes the internet about 10 years ago for Tom, and suddenly he realises that this alias sounds retarded. So what he did was take the three letters from it and started going by TLS.

Along comes the year 2000, and everyone and their dog now has internet access. Tom discovers that TLS is taken up on more and more websites that he trys to get onto, so he adds 2000 to the end of it to make it more unique.

Now you know where Tom's alias comes from.

Oh, and nowadays I'm finding more and more people are using TLS2000 even, so on some forums I'm known as TLS2025.

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Dre- is what some of my friends call me becuase my name is Andre.

256- From setting up my original first e-mail acount. I forget what I wanted to put down but everything came back negitive. Then as an alt e-mail name was dre256 so I took it. Even though I dont have that e-mail account anymore I just use it as my general screen name because its easy and has stuck.
            2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
            Gotta have it Green color
            Brembo brake package
            420 HP 5.0L
            Ford Racing Power Pack
            GT500 track pack differential cover
            BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

I have a 1972 Chevy Monte Carlo, and I drag race it occasionally, soooo.......
              Originally posted by TLS2000
              It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

I drive a GTP
                I'm a Guy.
                I was born in '82.
                -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

My name is what I love to do. I LEGALLY drag race and find it my spring summer hobby. I cut a .000 reaction time once before and have the time slip to proove it. I'm gettin pretty good at it.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                  Originally posted by [i
                  Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

My initials are T.J. -- I've done music production for many years and I needed some knid of stage name, so i just modified the spelling.

Comment

first 3 letters from my first name, first 3 letters from my last name, and the year I graduated HS
                      VA All Day!! PWC

Comment

My first name is John.
                        Johnny 5 was the name of the robot in the 80's movie "Short Circuit"
                        just kinda got stuck on me about 8 years ago...
                        Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

SSSS Member #3

Comment

Hott= My looks and personality

G6= My ride

Mama= kinda derived from my screen name, but i used mama instead of mami

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

My first name is Don and all my friends just call me Donny.

"B" is the first inital of my last name.
                            06 G6 GT Stealth Gray Sadan
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2527208/1

Comment

G6= car I drive
                              EH!= Canadian expression I love.

The plates on my car have been ordered to read g6 EH!

Comment

my name is john and I like the chronic..
                                d'uh!
                                2002 12v GTI

Comment

Working...
                                X