X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What does your logon name mean?

I am Lizzle... fo Shizzle.

Nickname from HS that has just sort of hung around.
    You say 'bitch' like it's a bad thing?

Comment

My first car was a 00 Cavalier Z24. With nothing more than a RK Sport intake, she ran a 15.87 1/4 mile. by the time she got totalled out, she ran 15.2. And my name's Tommy.

Off subject, but after that I bought my mom's 03 Grand Am GT. Never had the chance to do anything to it. My dad got T-Boned and insurance totalled it. (I was still stationed in England for another 3 months) I sold it to a young kid in their neighborhood for $1,500, and put that down on my G.......
      Project G:

Custom intake/ home made ram air. Magnaflow muffler/ resonator delete. Painted/custom interior, Rebadged, 15% tint.
      Sprint Performance Lowering Springs

Pix here: http://s403.photobucket.com/albums/pp119/tommyboy1587/

Comment

killiger...well my last name illig is in there and was a nickname in high schhol and 2009 is wen i graduated
        Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
        JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

well, this is easy... my name is amy, middle name is lynn, and i'm a teacher so i'm Ms.
          Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

I thought ms meant you weren't married, not that you are a teacher?
            Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
            I <3 Cody.

No homo.
            Originally posted by ahuhn
            i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

i straight eat cookies all day every day...just like the pimp man cookie monster does

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by determined419
                I thought ms meant you weren't married, not that you are a teacher?
                ms can be married or not married... but all of my kids call me ms... just ms
                Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k
                  mike - my name
                  91 - the year i was born
                  HOLY Cow, I Graduated High School in 1991.
                  Fellow teammates on football team gave me the name Bamm Bamm(the flintstones character yes) and from then on out it kinda stuck. I started personalzing my plates about 13 years ago. Only room for 7 characters, on the plates, so I made it "BAMBAMM" and it's been me ever since!

Still have the plates today, as seen here (previously posted in exhaust only video section)
                  http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/b ... xhaust.flv
                  "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Auquier - my last name - French/Belgian from what my grandmother told me.
                    CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

I'm late to the party, gonna take me forever to read all these.

Anyway...

My name is Drew and Drewpy is a nickname. I work with dogs everyday, and the cartoon character Droopy Dog was a favorite of mine as a kid...so Drewpy Dawg.

Comment

it reads I am OT. OT is a nickname I picked up at work. I am in the military and have a long last name. Its two letters from my last name.

Comment

First post, right on. What up everyone! My name comes from a nickname based on my first name and middle initial, stewart and david, thus stupendusd. If that doesn't work dave does fine.
                          Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd
                            First post, right on. What up everyone! My name comes from a nickname based on my first name and middle initial, stewart and david, thus stupendusd. If that doesn't work dave does fine.
                            for being here!!

Originally posted by IamOT
                            it reads I am OT. OT is a nickname I picked up at work. I am in the military and have a long last name. Its two letters from my last name.
                            you too buddy!!

both of yall put yourselves in the new members thread and too
                            Blue Man Group
                            Current Mods: tint 35% front & !5%back, Alpine Type E 2-12" subs w/ Rockford Fosgate P400 Amp &cap, Rockford Fosgate 6.5" and 6"X9", R1Concepts E-Line slotted/cross drilled Rotors w/ Pads and painted blue calipers, 6,000k flashtech HIDs, and chrome be gone...

Future Mods: GXP/AIT front bumper, LED tinted tails, modded painted headlights with halos, Rockford Fosgate 6"x9" in the back doors

Originally posted by danmccormick87
                            gotta love iraq bootlegging

Comment

Hey ya. My name is kinda obvious. If your familiar with the Army then you know that ALL Sergeants thru Master Sergeant are called Sergeant. I am a Staff Sergeant however I created this name many years ago when I was promoted to Sergeant (E-5) in Korea. I am former Infantry so when I changed my MOS to Cavalry Scout one of my buddies decided that it would be derogitory to call me Grunt. Well I was proud of the fact that I was better than they were so I just adopted Sergeant Grunt as my nick name. To this day I am Sergeantgrunt@ (every site possible)

Scott
                              PS I'm back with the Grunts in 2-8 IN Still a Scout though...
                              Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Comment

Grunt - You should put up some picture of your ride, it looks really nice from your avatar picture!!

my old bowling team a few years ago was called "Strikeaholics" and I still bowl and am kind of addicted to getting strikes so it fits!

Progression Page

Comment

Working...
                                X