X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: List of all Minnesota G6ers

Originally posted by Blue6851
    Anybody interested in another meet sometime around February/March timeframe?
    HEY!

I'm coming up in May (planning to) My 6 should be all modded by the end of feb (planning). It would be sweet to be there for that! But you should def do a meet in the snow!! that would be sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by markpetersonii
      Originally posted by Blue6851
      Anybody interested in another meet sometime around February/March timeframe?
      HEY!

I'm coming up in May (planning to) My 6 should be all modded by the end of feb (planning). It would be sweet to be there for that! But you should def do a meet in the snow!! that would be sweet!

LMK when you are coming up. I live in Blaine but I am a 1993 Fridley grad!

Comment

LOL Too late. I was there this past weekend. I will be driving up in Late August Early September though for the Fair.

Comment

Hello anybody here?
          Dont BOV or your going to cause a boost spike and leak blinker fluid causing you to lock up your muffler bearings.
          Eric # whatever
          newbiestyle:
          holy shiatfcuk its heebs!!

Comment

I'm in Lexington...soon to be in Forest Lake...not a G6er, but I do have a 06 Malibu Maxx SS, so I suppose somewhat the same underneath all the sheet metal...also a '93 grad from White Bear Lake!!

Comment

Hey, I started a new Minnesota users group. Take a look and sign up if anybody is interested. It would be fun to get everyone on the same page get some meetups and groupbuys going, etc.

Comment

i think we all minnesota guys/gals should meet up and take a group G6 pic....

Comment

I'm from Hopkins, i'd meet up if you guys organized one

Comment

Hey,
                    I know its late in the season with the colder weather coming down soon, but any G6ers from Minnesota still on here?
                    Dont BOV or your going to cause a boost spike and leak blinker fluid causing you to lock up your muffler bearings.
                    Eric # whatever
                    newbiestyle:
                    holy shiatfcuk its heebs!!

Comment

Looking to see if anyone meets up or would want to near Oakdale MN?
                      would like to see other mods and get some engine mod ideas.....hit me up I am on like once a week thanks

Comment

Looking to see if anyone meets up or would want to near Oakdale MN?
                        would like to see other mods and get some engine mod ideas.....hit me up I am on like once a week thanks

Comment

I'm always up for it! My girlfriend lives in Afton, so that's mighty convenient.

Comment

Apple valley

Comment

Working...
                            X