X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of all Minnesota G6ers

Anyone else hailing from the great MN?

awesome guys. I am such a loner. this is why i cry at night.

Comment

Are you sure it's not from the guilt of decapitating snowmen?

2007 Silver G6 GT Coupe (w/Hammerhead Spoiler)
      SWO Member
      Tinted Tails done by Chad (cbrenn71)

Comment

me me me I'm from MN.

Comment

whooohooo another G6er!

ya... about that snowman.... i seriously didnt mean to do it.... i mean he just jumped out in front of me!!!!!

Comment

I'm from central mn... don't fear!
            106,000 MILES!
            There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
            Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

Stillwater

Stillwater here! any bullet holes in that g6? Check out my tire review. Those two snowstorms, no sweat. My favorite pastime is mowing down those little fluorescent guys in peoples yard holding the flag saying "slow down children"
              "Drive Fast, Take Chances"

Comment

hahaha, i totally know what you mean! those two snowstorms... i was the one driving around, while my friends kept getting stuck cause they have crappier cars... without traction control too! (which actually helped a shitload from getting stuck)

on a side note, its great on the placement of the traction control button... its right a finger tap away from the E-brake... which means you can have all the traction on the road you want... but when you see that nice biiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggg looooooooopppppping turn coming up.... my car seems to like to go, and sit sideways all the way around!

Comment

I'm like 3-4 hours from st. paul

Comment

I live in Blaine. My G6 will hopefully be back from the shop next Wed. I got T-Boned in a parking lot.

MetalCore, I am an Iron Maiden fan as well.

Comment

Im from Rochester, Minnesota

Comment

Good ole' plymouth and brooklyn park area (lock your doors).
                        Dont BOV or your going to cause a boost spike and leak blinker fluid causing you to lock up your muffler bearings.
                        Eric # whatever
                        newbiestyle:
                        holy shiatfcuk its heebs!!

Comment

I'm not from MN, but I grew up in Sioux falls, SD and go home quite often!!! let's make a meet!
                          2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
                          Black/Black coupe

Comment

WOA WOA WOA. heebs... your in plymouth? im from there, and in a few weeks ill be living there for the summer, and hopefully working on my car a lot!!!

Comment

as far as a meet goes jerrodmann, id totally be game for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X